Nathan
0 (0%)
Tracy
0 (0%)
Angelo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Roselin Poisonblade

Yeay Elle did not desirve her fate, but Arther did. It was so awsome!

Briar

Quote from: Roselin Poisonblade on December 11, 2008, 05:25:13 PM
Yeay Elle did not desirve her fate, but Arther did. It was so awsome!

Ahhhh, yes.  But do we really know Arthur's fate?  we are only assuming currently.

Oh, and firetooth, would you mind putting some sort of timeline for discussing new episodes?  Like 'people have to wait 4 days after orginal airing before discussing what occurs in an episode?'  It gets kind of annoying speaking in general terms when discussing an episode. 

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sharptooh

soz

Firetooth

lol sorry I didn't realize sharptooth had left himself logged on so I accidently posted on him :D
here's my post:
stop spoiling! for others!^-^
its good what happened to arthur though, but I was starting to like Elle. Oh well, no ones ever dead on heroes (one of the few things I H.A.T.E. about it) as you can travel back in time and stop it (just why hiro never stops the holocaust and such I'll never realise when he goes back in time to save Ando?) and the only way to kill someone who can regenerate is take away their power or cut off their head (if you lodge something like a bullet or glass shard in their brain all you need to do is take it out and they regenerate)
Can't wait for the final of this series and then next series.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on December 13, 2008, 05:48:45 AM

stop spoiling! for others!^-^

exactly my point.  I say if the epidsode is a week old, it is free game for discussion.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Well Ive watched up to Our Father but not everyone has.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Roselin Poisonblade

I'm not spoiling, I'm just saying I like their fate. If I were to read the word fate I would not know what it means.

Firetooth

If Sylar killed the haitan he'd be almost unstoppable but he kinda died
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sABw5gQFyBU
What would've happened if peter was less of a wimp and learned to stow it and just kill your enemy.