wolf bite

(hates age polls)

I am in a class by myself.

(looks for a walker)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Briar

Yah, OK. And good point, though about 50 years ago you would have been expected to be married and settled down by age 20 or so. That changed in the '60s and '70s, so you can thank your parents for that one.

or apparently just Wolf Bite...lol :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ruatine

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 24, 2008, 10:25:25 PM
Yeah, I was only giving a simple example of physiological changes that take place that make a person think more maturely. I'm 23 and still don't "act mature" all the time. I enjoy finding the fun in life and making the most of being my age. If you think about it, I'm not even 1/4 of the way through my life (if I live to 100), so who cares if I act like a stuffy adult yet?

Yah, OK. And good point, though about 50 years ago you would have been expected to be married and settled down by age 20 or so. That changed in the '60s and '70s, so you can thank your parents for that one.

*shudders* I don't even want to think about being married right now. I'm happy being free to be me and do what I want. Most of my friends are either married or getting married next year. What ever happened to living it up with the single life?

Quote from: wolf bite on November 24, 2008, 10:28:29 PM
(hates age polls)

I am in a class by myself.

(looks for a walker)

Wolf Bite

Age is just a number. There shouldn't be any kind of stigma associated with it, especially when you so obviously defy the norms for your age group.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Gen. Volkov

Quote*shudders* I don't even want to think about being married right now. I'm happy being free to be me and do what I want. Most of my friends are either married or getting married next year. What ever happened to living it up with the single life?

LOL, I dunno.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I sure as heck will never marry if means i'm no longer free to be me...

Being ME means I'll find my soulmate. Ideally then we'll be US. haha

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't want to get married. I just don't like the idea of being someone's wife...   :P

kell

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on November 26, 2008, 06:19:10 AM
I don't want to get married. I just don't like the idea of being someone's wife...   :P

now wife what how many times do I have to tell you, you can't use the the internet without my permission/supervision. now go make me some food while I watch the game
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

O.o

Then Ashyra why not reconsider the meaning of wife? Because I certainly don't think it has negative connotations...

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 28, 2008, 04:14:11 PM
O.o

Then Ashyra why not reconsider the meaning of wife? Because I certainly don't think it has negative connotations...

You'd never have to be the wife, though, would you? :P It's just not something I could really face at the moment. Then again, my opinions could change if I 'find the right someone' (x_x)

Marell

Replying to this topic a bit late, but anyways i'm 17...and 6'3"

Martin the warrior

replying too late woud be replying to a topic that hasnt been used in 6 years. lol. :D
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Ruatine

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 25, 2008, 09:08:31 PM
I sure as heck will never marry if means i'm no longer free to be me...

Being ME means I'll find my soulmate. Ideally then we'll be US. haha

lol Sorry, not exactly what I meant. Of course, I wouldn't ever marry or even date someone unless they accepted me as me. However, I like to be independent, do whatever I want, whenever I want without consulting anyone. That's just not feasible when you're attached to someone. Of course, if I cared for someone enough, I would probably want to include them in everything I was doing. ^.^ Since I've only ever been with one person that I liked enough to do that, I guess I'm just not ready for it.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Roselin Poisonblade

eh I'm 16 as of October