36+
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Martin the warrior

Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

fexfighter

I'm twelve ya but who really cares about me  :D :D :D any way age isn't a difference to maturity its how you think I'm one of the most mature people in my school  :P :P sadly
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Gen. Volkov

I'm sure you are. However, maturity and age are related. People can say they are mature, but there are chemical changes in the brain and body that profoundly change how we think and act as we age.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

fexfighter

true but in thoery youre actions and how you think determine youre maturety level

windhound

22 here.

maturity is a function of time and reference
being the most mature person in school doesnt mean one is mature as it is
just like being the tallest person in class doesnt mean you're done growing
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

fexfighter

ah thats were i disagree and agree i agree about the tallness sentence is true but I'm right about how you're actions determine maturity tho age does add to the level of experience and pressure to be mature

Shadow

I don't think metaphors and similes work on fex, windy
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

Gen. Volkov

Quotetrue but in thoery youre actions and how you think determine youre maturety level

You can be mature for your age. But as you age you will change and mature further. There is no absolute amount of maturity. Which is what windy was trying to say I think.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruatine

It's a physiological fact that a person cannot mature beyond a certain point given their age. The frontal lobe, which governs logic, reason, judgment, rational decision making, etc., isn't even fully developed until the mid 20's. All things which go into making a person "mature." It's true that a person can be considered "mature for their age," but compared to people older than them, they're not mature. Come back when your 20 and read this, and you'll understand what we mean. ;)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Martin the warrior

im almost 6ft. tall and im only 13 if you would call that being mature for my age.
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Ruatine

Lucky you. Must be fun being taller than the rest of the guys. ^.^
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Martin the warrior

yah it is! i threaten to step on them if they're bad. Muahahahahaha!
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Shadow

height does not equal maturity.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Martin the warrior

Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.