Owned

Started by Ereptor, November 13, 2008, 06:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Firetooth

A pointless topic if I've ever seen one, and thats from me ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

What good is an accomplishment if you can't flout it a bit Firetooth?

Looks he did own you, quite a big NW.

Congrats Ereptor.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on November 14, 2008, 12:13:45 PM
What good is an accomplishment if you can't flout it a bit Firetooth?

Looks he did own you, quite a big NW.

Congrats Ereptor.
im not saying he hasn't owned us, but if you log in you can clearly see the net anyway and I've lost track of how long he's been in first
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruatine

*snickers* Ereptor, do you remember when everyone used to hate you for being the best? You p0wned everyone then; you p0wn everyone now. ^.^

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=1241.0

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=1471.0
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Shadow

Hehe, things were so much funner than when RWL was made up of a few hundred people with no clue and a few really good players.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruatine

Yeah...  I laughed myself silly earlier today browsing through some old topics. I was never a strong player, just mediocre. I was content to ride Ereptor's coattail. Ah, those were the days. Good ol' Emperor Ereptor.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Gorak

Quote from: Firetooth on November 14, 2008, 12:17:28 PM

im not saying he hasn't owned us, but if you log in you can clearly see the net anyway and I've lost track of how long he's been in first

someone's bitter ::)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Quote*snickers* Ereptor, do you remember when everyone used to hate you for being the best? You p0wned everyone then; you p0wn everyone now. ^.^

QuoteHehe, things were so much funner than when RWL was made up of a few hundred people with no clue and a few really good players.

Ah, nostalgia. LOL.

Though I don't think anyone really hates Ereptor now, even though they are being pwned even worse than he ever pwned them back in the day.

LOL! I can't believe people were complaining back then about using a calculator to play RWL. That's pretty much accepted nowadays. Unless I'm missing something about the complaint.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Well i dont know about you but i stopped fighting.
Gotta love the reset
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

I think Snare is still fighting.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on November 14, 2008, 12:58:06 PM
3 or 4 months :)
that's 3/4*30=beetween 90 and 120 days, but I recall some 100day thing so I'll assume nearer 120 :o
Quote from: The Obliterator on November 15, 2008, 12:07:35 AM
Gotta love the reset
oblit, for shame!
It's not about what you do or how much you do, it's about the feeling of trying...
you should hear me get philisophical (I think that's how you spell it) about the feeling behind the mafia...

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on November 15, 2008, 04:11:45 AM
Quote from: The Obliterator on November 15, 2008, 12:07:35 AM
Gotta love the reset
oblit, for shame!
It's not about what you do or how much you do, it's about the feeling of trying...
Say, what's your account number again?
I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

heh me or firetooth cause if its me i dont really care what you do to it
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better