To "Casual Acquaintances of Delor", #894...

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 12, 2003, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh. Bumping up again...this was the topic I was actually looking for...I was so paranoid back then...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. It's interesting to see what we all were like back then..

In honour of RWL's anniversary, I've brought back The Cheese.

Vengerak

Wow, this thing is at least three years old.  I'd totally fogotten the whole Torethevel thing (still can't remember what it was, actually).   

Behold, good people, the thread that eventually led to a hundred posts concerning Shael's thongs.

The Lady Shael

-.-

Why doesn't Raine have any embarrassing old posts that I can bring up? No, don't answer that question.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

You obviously haven't tried looking. -.^
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

I'm sure Raine does.. and BTW, what color IS your thong Shael? *Evil snicker* *Runs off befor ehe is beaten by an irate Shael*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

Leopardskin print.  :-D

Gen. Volkov

*Nod* Ah, of course. I should have guessed. Hehehehe. *Evil chuckle*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Quote from: RaineBut, back to the question at hand- Just what IS Shael's underwear preference??

*snort!*

Vengerak

That's the post that launched a thousand polls.? :-D

Gen. Volkov

Indeed. So wrong.. yet so fun.