To "Casual Acquaintances of Delor", #894...

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 12, 2003, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Great Strawberry Gopher Monkeys, Mossflower's Goron (Legend of Zelda), there's plenty of guys that do that. I think that violent sheep is bizzarre. Anyone heard of "Psychiatric Help"?

calria

ou.... psychiatric help... is that a new player on RWL?
*grin* j/k...

I think it's highly amusing. After all, if we can have fun with things as inane as CHEESE, why not spoof around a bit?

The Beatles

628 Annoying Relations of Delor (#994) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
650 Autograph-Hunters of Delor (#997) 250 $147,810 None Flitcheye Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
693 Casual Acquaintances of Delor (#894) 0 $108,296 None Marten Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
649 Copyright Lawyers of Delor (#996) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
3 Daughters of Delor (#679) 140,573 $169,449,426 VU Weasel Mossflower Country 252 (73%) 53 (66%) 0
645 Estranged-wives of Delor (#991) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
646 Granddaddies of Delor (#992) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
443 Infants of Delor (#758) 0 $486,233 None Weasel Northlands 69 (88%) 107 (18%) 0
647 Invisible Friends of Delor (#993) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
648 Lackeys & Butlers, co. of Delor (#995) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
644 Second Cousins of Delor (#990) 250 $147,810 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
176 Sons of Delor (#3) 0 $4,075,858 None Weasel Southsward 455 (86%) 201 (47%) 0

Hmmmm.... No comment. Wouldn't touch it with a 2-mile pole. Or poll, for that matter.

Shael of Torethevel

Beatles, I hope you made up those names....that's incredibly scary...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Vengerak

The Beatles

I 'specially like Annoying Relations, and Casual Acquaintances. But Copyright Lawyers and Autograph-Hunters are ironic. There's always the mocking ones, like Second Cousins, Invisible Friends, and Lackeys & Butlers. Of course, Daughters, Infants, and Granddaddies are just plain cute. Personally, I don't all that much like Estranged-wives and Sons. Boring and not fun. Well, that's my take on the entries for Delor String Search in Warlord Search. Hehe.

~The Rutles, the Prefab Four.
All You Need is Cash

Shael of Torethevel

*searches for "Delor" on String Search* What the-...
Just two days ago, there were only 4 results.....this is extremely suspicious...I smell multiple accounts...Copyright Lawyers of Delor......yeesh....

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Bloodrath

This must be multiple accounts.Just look at the Warlord number. One after another. No question this is multiply accounts. I can't believe some jerk would go this far. Some from this forum or someone who read it anyway obviously did this. Hmm, this is weird. :blink:  

calria

kind of makes you wonder who on earth has that kind of time on their hands... and while school's in session, too... must be one of the older RWL players...

Shael of Torethevel

Hm, certain clues lead me to believe it's either Raine or Retto.....or maybe neither.  :huh:  

Leader of El Queso, #419

Menatus

Estranged Wives is definately Raine ^_^;;; he's always talking about Ex-wives, estranges wives, etc.

Stormy is gonna be so angry...

They're all on vacation mode at the same time. More have been added since yesterday.

The Beatles

I wonder why the admins don't actually visit the boards or the game... So many multi accounts.

Menatus

The Lady Shael

Bumping this up so everyone can see. ^_^ I took a leaf from Raine's book and started looking through old posts, this one made me laugh, although when I posted it I was far from happy.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.