Should I lead the resistance movement?

Started by taekwondokid42, October 23, 2008, 08:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I take on the role as leader of the resistance against Ereptor?

Yes! We need solid organization.
4 (36.4%)
Yes! You are the best person for the job!
0 (0%)
No! You are not the best person for the job!
5 (45.5%)
No! Ereptor is too strong!
1 (9.1%)
Yes! But you should not take his land.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

taekwondokid42

Elaborating on the last one, I am essentially suggesting that we make fight in a way that makes emporership so boring that Ereptor can either net forever as emp, or he can release his land.

If he nets forever as emp, then he will get too far away to greatly affect us. If he gets bored and releases his land, we win.

What is your opinion? If we do not act soon, option 5 will be our only option for resisting the emp. I'm not sure how close we are to that point yet though.

Shade

I'm thinking that it is time Shade actually joined the resistance movement...

Of course, I would have pretty much single handedly won the fight quite awhile ago if my strategy hadn't been nerfed >.<

Shadow

Well no - if it hadn't been nerfed Ereptor would now have well over 3 million land ^_^

I vote yes. Resistance needs a leader.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yes.
Same. Rebels without a leader are nothing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

I forgot, if you say "No, your not the best!"

you must recommend someone who is better than me. They can decide if they want to do it.

So the current tally is: 2: yes, 0: no

Gorak

in the current circumstance, yes
cause no one else will

if you can get Oblit, Spaceman, and Windy on the same page, and show a little strategy, you have a solid chance at a takedown

however, I think Peace, if active, may be better suited
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Holby

Taek,

You have the skill, and if you have the time and capability for organisation, go ahead! You don't need the acceptance of others or any player's blessing, just co-ordinate runs and come up with a plan. If what you say makes sense, people will want to be a part of it. I'm sure you'll do great.
I will not deleted this

taekwondokid42

Ashyra Nightwing

wolf bite

Sorry for interjecting, but do you really think Ereptor would get bored and leave?

You have the dark vermin on your hands! He will grow and grow as he basks in the glory of all that is himself!!! Then he will pull out his puppet strings and start manipulating the game by picking who will get aid. He will cause old friends to fight for crumbs of bread.

I just think it is funny that everyone sits back and lets the game be taken over because they were too afraid at the time to do anything, then everyone steps up when it is almost too late.

Go ahead, make your plans. Have the whole game gang up on one player. There is only one thing that brings more delight to Ereptor's evil mind than emperorship, and that is fighting to keep his crown.

Wolf Bite
(Don't remember how many times I slayed Ereptor)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

LOL. His minions are rather having fun as well. Ereptor right now is far and away the most impressive emp I've ever seen at RWL. I've seen bigger NWs, though few, but what I'm really impressed by is the landlock he has going. I mean heck, over half the games land is currently on one player! *Evil hysterical cackle*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I think people have left it pretty close to too late. The time for an easy takedown was weeks ago.

Wolf Snare

Well, myself and many otheres have been swamped with school and work, but I think we have finally been cut some slack in those areas, for the time being. We have definately gathered a large enough group, and it is only a matter of time before Ereptor falls. When our plan goes into action, there is nothing that can be done to save him, it's simple mathematics.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gorak

you say it's only a matter of time
well I been inactive the last week do to tour schedule
but now I'm back, so things will not go so smoothly for ya

only a matter of time?
well, it's my job to extend that time as long as possible
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on October 29, 2008, 01:19:24 PM
Well, myself and many otheres have been swamped with school and work, but I think we have finally been cut some slack in those areas, for the time being. We have definately gathered a large enough group, and it is only a matter of time before Ereptor falls. When our plan goes into action, there is nothing that can be done to save him, it's simple mathematics.

;) RWL math can be a fickle thing. Running numbers with the current setup on reg turns up some surprising results. Bob said the same thing about a month ago. Something along the lines of "Your strat has so many holes in it that it is inevitable that it fails."