Firetooth or Pippin?

Started by Bloodsword, October 12, 2008, 03:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodsword

Hi I'm new. My name's Nick Foles and I'm in buckler clan. Tom from Vulpine sent me. He said to find Firetooth or Pippin and they would teach me how to play. Is Firetooth or Pippin out there?

Shadow

I haven't seen much of either of them around lately., but there are plenty of others who would be willing to teach you. If you send me question in game I'll answer them, but I don't have time to make a commitment as a teacher beyond that. If that changes I'll let you know. For now,  check out the game guide and the strategy section of the forum and get a feel for the game.

Good luck to you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Bloodsword

I just read Tom guide, and man he must be the best player here, I bet he wins every round.

Shadow

Haha not quite, but he's learning quickly.

Bloodsword

You just changed your avi, isn't that the logo to Kaut Systems Engineering?

Shadow

No that's the Empire Logo, for what we are doing on reg

Bloodsword

Oh that's right, Kaut Engineering has 6 arms.

taekwondokid42

No it's not! It's a frog!  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Bloodsword on October 12, 2008, 03:50:22 PM
I just read Tom guide, and man he must be the best player here, I bet he wins every round.

Call me crazy, but could you be Tom himself just trying to start over, no offense?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI just read Tom guide, and man he must be the best player here, I bet he wins every round.

I can't tell if you're just new and naive, an oldbie under a new name trying to be funny, or Tom himself, rejoining under another name.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

there are much, much better people here to learn from then tom, pipp or firetooth
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Gorak on October 13, 2008, 12:41:20 AM
there are much, much better people here to learn from then tom, pipp or firetooth
:) Thanks.

I can't exactly teach you right now, sorry im quite busy lately.

thomaskreisman

Hey guys, Nick just told me about you thinking he might be me, and let me re-assure you: He is defiantly not me. You all know I am big with politics and am a far right kind of guy, well he is a far left kind of guy. (No offense Nick, we may not agree on all political matters but we can still be friends.) If you need more proof, Google his name. He is on the Arizona college football team so it should pop up. I go to Navy Academy, this is not me I assure you.

Hey Pip, get on Roman more often, we haven't talked in awhile, and if you see Connor at school tell him to get on more also, I really hoped it would be booming by now.

Anyway, if something like this happens again you know where to find me, at Roman or Vulpine.

(my vulpine name is Tom Greenshard) (Roman name is Tom The Engineer)

Shade

Oh gee Tom logged on to his other account and claimed to not be his friend, I guess that settles that issue.  ::)

Firetooth

hehehe...put me down in the history books as a promi legend...
there's other people better to teach you than me, I won a round but that wasn't solo or anyhthing immense
have fun here anyway :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.