Yin

Started by Holby, October 02, 2008, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halogen

Hmm...I am thinkin that Buckler is gonna hold some surprises.  We seem to be underestimated.

thomaskreisman

Hi, I'm Tom's sister. I am playing this round and I'd just like to say that Buckler is going to win (I'm not in it). But it has some good players in it like killer and that new guy, Blood Sword (who is obviously cloaked), so don't make the mistake of underestimating them.

Haydee

Believe it or not, I'm currently the most talkative person in my clan. XD

I believe that it's a more interesting experience if you don't know the people in your clan since you get to work on your teamwork skills more and it's no fun if you always work with the same people, even though those people are fun to work with. ^_^

Shadow

Shade just asked me ingame if I would kill his own clan leader for him.

I suggest booting him so that he can't sell the contents of your forum.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to boot during forced clan, actually.

Shadow

We need a "Shame" clan in forced clans rounds that people like that get sent to. No leader, so no war settings, but people can set them to war.

darn that's pretty vindictive of me, but he really does deserve it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

I'm pretty sure I could convince someone to kill me, in such a situation

On second thought, sounds fun, we should definatly look into that

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on October 08, 2008, 11:27:32 AM
Shade just asked me ingame if I would kill his own clan leader for him.

I suggest booting him so that he can't sell the contents of your forum.

Shade isn't very smart if he's asking you to do that for him.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

Or Shade knew that there was a fairly decent chance it would wind up on the forums and didn't care. In fact, I posted my own intentions on my clan forums in full view of our leader before I ever thought to talk to Shadow there's really nothing he can do, as he can't attack me himself, and if he asks another clan to attack me, he hurts his own clans defense ratio.

(although I should note that the whole thing is stemmed from a poor decision he made, and all he has to do to make me stop is undo it, unfortunatly, after elections, the only way to keep the clan in a semblance of democracy is to threaten the government :P)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on October 08, 2008, 12:11:39 PM
Or Shade knew that there was a fairly decent chance it would wind up on the forums and didn't care. In fact, I posted my own intentions on my clan forums in full view of our leader before I ever thought to talk to Shadow there's really nothing he can do, as he can't attack me himself, and if he asks another clan to attack me, he hurts his own clans defense ratio.

(although I should note that the whole thing is stemmed from a poor decision he made, and all he has to do to make me stop is undo it, unfortunatly, after elections, the only way to keep the clan in a semblance of democracy is to threaten the government :P)

I've decided I'm glad I'm not in the same clan as you.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

Things would run pretty smoothly if people would just bend to my will absolutely without complaint :P

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on October 08, 2008, 12:34:26 PM
Things would run pretty smoothly if people would just bend to my will absolutely without complaint :P

I bet they would.

Ereptor

Quote from: thomaskreisman on October 05, 2008, 11:02:21 AM
Hi, I'm Tom's sister. I am playing this round and I'd just like to say that Buckler is going to win (I'm not in it). But it has some good players in it like killer and that new guy, Blood Sword (who is obviously cloaked), so don't make the mistake of underestimating them.

Uhhh heh......uhhhh heh heh.........uhhhhh hahahah......aaaaahhhhhh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am sorry I normally don't post these kind of spam messages.  But this post literally made me laugh out loud.  Dude so you talked a lot of crap, got beat down, then left, then came back and talked more crap, then got beat down again, then said you got your finger cut off, then got beat down again, then told us you all you were leaving in a post ( which happens to be my biggest pet peeve in the entire world. i.e. Hey everyone i just wanted to tell you i am leaving aka so beg me to stay because you like me.  )  Then you reincarnate yourself as your sister?  Dude seriously man, if you come back as your dog next time I will not contain myself.  Im not trying to flame on you bro, its just halarious if you think about it.  Stop being rediculous.  You will never get anywhere by talking crap until you can back it up.  Your new, you suck, we all did.  Get over it and move on.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

I'm rather sure he posted it on our forum because he asked /everyone/ to kill me, and it was getting back to me anyway. Cheers to those people who let me know.

Shade is just acting like a child because he can't get his own way. Nothing new here, move along.
I will not deleted this

Shade

Actually I posted int he forums first, time stamps can prove that :P