Yin

Started by Holby, October 02, 2008, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Yin
 Buckler clan forums:
QuoteYin (#9)

Date Posted:
Thursday, Oct 2 8:55 AM  Don't bother, our clan, it seems, is quite incompetent.

Erego, I am going to be deleting in the hopes of landing in a clan with older players. 

Yin was a member of Buckler, believed it would fail, so deleted in order to get a 'better' clan. I believe this entirely defeats the purpose of clan play, is an insult to members of Buckler, and shows weak character. So now I wish to know who Yin is to illustrate explain the easy way out really is the harder.

Can someone help me out?
I will not deleted this

kell

whoever it is should be made rejoin Buckler. in forced clan rounds one clan will be lucky enough to get some pro's some might get a lot simple luck of the draw suck it up and raise your game it's up to the good players in a clan to carry/teach the weaker members
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

Dealt with.

[edit] I'd also like to add that there aren't as many "inexperienced" players in this round as you think.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

They want members that have been around longer than Holby?!?

Sorry but Bose and Retto are no longer here. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Hair Raisers (#121)
Windhounds (#116)

;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Halogen

Hehe, such a goofball thinkin that he will be gettin away with such treachery....

Quote from: wolf bite on October 03, 2008, 03:01:11 PM
They want members that have been around longer than Holby?!?

Sorry but Bose and Retto are no longer here. Hehe.

Wolf Bite

Hmm?  There are others Oh MIGHTY Wise One...there are others...you know who and secrecy is important  *points at the others*

wolf bite

I know all, see all ....

Yes there are some people that are here that predate Holby, me for one, and others that out date me by days or even a month to the very beginning. But the conversation was whether a clan with Holby in it has any old timers.

Frankly I think if an award was given for best clan organizer, Holby would win by a land slide!  His clan would not be one I would leave lightly because often a well organized clan can out beat a clan of all pros.

Wolf Bite

PS, Has anyone seen my avatar? I seem to have misplaced it. (looks under chair)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shade

Quote from: wolf bite on October 03, 2008, 07:17:57 PM
Yes there are some people that are here that predate Holby, me for one, and others that out date me by days or even a month to the very beginning. But the conversation was whether a clan with Holby in it has any old timers.

Frankly I think if an award was given for best clan organizer, Holby would win by a land slide!  His clan would not be one I would leave lightly because often a well organized clan can out beat a clan of all pros.

Wolf Bite

Holby had not yet joined the clan at the time I left, I had only a handful of new players, several of which appeared to be inactive (and still havn't so much as taken a turn several days later, I might add). Of the few active players I had, only one would actually respond to my messages and could be bothered to even share troops. I don't have the patience to deal with an entire clan of people who don't know what they are doing and won't allow themselves to be taught.

While I was aware that deleting to get a new clan was frowned upon, things being frowned upon has never stopped me before, I was unaware that it violated any form of rule, as last time we had a forced clan round someone dropped from our clan to join another after he found that I had been voted leader, and made posts about this, In fact, I even remember a conversation with Shael where I brought it up, nothing ever happened to him.

On a side note, I'm currently not in a clan at all...want to point that out to the admins before someone accuses me of cheating.

wolf bite

Yes Shade, I did know who yin was, have read the correspondence. But on the forums I can not let out more information than is already known. Also I have seen your request to be put back into the clan, Noble.  I think you and Holby will team up great to prove to show all.

I don't know if it has been stated against the rules. But a point of irritation in the admin meeting rooms. It destroys all the trouble we go through to code a new game with the intention that different people will work together and will bring up the new people as the old pros see different perspectives on the game by not having the same team mates repetitively doing the same things. In order to try to stop people from keep dropping clans until they get the one with their buddy in, we have tried to code in some sup programs to force them back into the same one. By accident you got around it and was put in a new clan.

Thanks for being willing to work with us on keeping the concept of the game. When Shael gets around she will re-clan you.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shade

By the way, that avatar you found under your chair is pretty cool ^_^

wolf bite

Yup, I always keep a few extra avatars laying around the floor in case I lose one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Buckler is now first in Average and Total Networth, and third in Clan Rankings.

We are also the sexiest clan, and the one with the coolest name.

I hope you're not too disappointed in us, Shade. ;)
I will not deleted this

Checkerpaw

It's looking right now like I landed in the worst of the clans.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

taekwondokid42

But you will not know until the end of the round, will you?

Shadow

My clan is almost entirely new players (as far as I can tell), and they are doing very well. I am actually bringing the clan rating down, I think, although to be fair, I kinda make myself a target.

Point is that this round is pretty fair across the board regardless of skill level, because new players tend to attack in their own net range, which means they will be attacking and defending from people of equal strength. So I don't think that having new players in your clan is a bad thing at all as far as ratings go.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..