Onlining

Started by Shadow, September 30, 2008, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

In the past 2 weeks I have been onlined 4 times unprovoked. Usually by strangers. Why? People should know better.

This one  even had the gall to camp online and then complain when I attacked him once his star disappeared.

EDIT: turns out the lastest one was a misunderstanding involving a bugged online display =/
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on September 30, 2008, 11:14:50 AM
In the past 2 weeks I have been onlined 4 times unprovoked. Usually by strangers. Why?

Because it's fun. (At least, it's fun when the target is you)

Shadow

I have a feeling the guy that did it last round was probably Checker using an assumed name. If that's true it's too funny to be mad about.

As for you, well you onlined, but it had no effect on the run for some reason, so it hardly matters.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Halogen

EH!  I just got onlined today as well by this Red Fang chap....t'ch bad form I informed him.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on September 30, 2008, 05:40:37 PM
I have a feeling the guy that did it last round was probably Checker using an assumed name. If that's true it's too funny to be mad about.

As for you, well you onlined, but it had no effect on the run for some reason, so it hardly matters.

As far as I know, I onlined no one last round.  I don't usually online people.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

taekwondokid42

I would just like to point out that I have yet to make a run this round without being onlined. What is going on? Has the game etiquette changed?

Holby

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on October 09, 2008, 08:43:29 PM
I would just like to point out that I have yet to make a run this round without being onlined. What is going on? Has the game etiquette changed?
This is slightly ironic given the camping post, hehe.
I will not deleted this

taekwondokid42

I made the camping post one online attempt earlier. But I will say that I managed to run successfully during school today.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on October 10, 2008, 08:34:43 PM
I made the camping post one online attempt earlier. But I will say that I managed to run successfully during school today.

Congratulations.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)