8 - Rather clean
0 (0%)
9 - Very nice
0 (0%)
10 - Best.  Spotless.  A place for everything and Everything in its place
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

windhound

Fire inspector came by yesterday...  said I needed to cleanup = (  But!  He passed me, no infractions
I call it livable messy.  My floor is clear, my wires are tamed with zip ties, there's a few stacks of paper and the odd empty coke can here than there...  but eh

How are yall's?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I'm about the same. I don't go out of my way to clean up, but I don't leave stuff lying around either.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Mine's usually somewhere between rather clean and livable messy. But today it is worse, because I was packing for my trip. I'm just worried about having everything together, I'll deal with the mess when I come back. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Depends, my room is porbably what I'd call livable messy, but it does get a lot worse sometimes.

Scarwake

My room is livable messy as well.....I have a small pile of dirty clothes laying on the floor that I need to take into the laundry room to be done, and very small pile of shirts that I keep moving back and forth from my computer chair to my bed that I need to put away.
I have the occasional soda can here and there and school books everywhere; along with bags from department stores that I'm using for a garbage can, lol.

I need some shelving in here and I would be just fine, lol.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album