RAIL GUNS!!!-!-!_!!1234!@SIGN!!ONE!!SOORIGINALMAKINGFUNOFIDIOTSWHOCANTSPELL!!1

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 29, 2008, 09:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

If you get the title, you get a cookie!!!

Anyways, If I had the cash, I'd give all my best buds at RWL a Railgun! Wait a sec, I have no best buds! :'(

Well, more for me!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

You'd have to steal it from the US military first. They are the only people who have a truly functional and effective one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 29, 2008, 10:41:56 PM
You'd have to steal it from the US military first. They are the only people who have a truly functional and effective one.

Really? I heard a place in the U.K. had a whole place just for testing them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

Wait, my trebuchet that chucks bolted sections of worn out railway track at folks doesn't count?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteReally? I heard a place in the U.K. had a whole place just for testing them.

Yeah, they do, but they haven't built one really suitable for a combat environment yet, the US has. The next generation Navy destroyers will use rail guns for deck guns, instead of conventional naval cannon.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES