Anarchy would be more organized
1 (5.9%)
I hate you all
1 (5.9%)
monster raving loony party
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Firetooth

I personally think...the british monster raving loony party(a party with only 1 supporter)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Gee.  No bias in making this tread
You also forgot "Other" which is important when asking "should" instead of "will"

Myself, I'd like to see what Ron Paul could do
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Who should run America? How about the American people, just for a change?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Scarwake

My opinion is that Hillary Clinton should run America; Bill Clinton as whacky as he's been lately had the knowledge to pull us out of an economic slump when he came to office and I feel that him being by Hillary's side would have worked great and got us out of this wretched slump that we are in now.

BUT, seeing as Hillary is no longer in the running, atleast for this term; Obama should lead.  For sake of the poll though I voted Hillary.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Shade

I'm not particularly thrilled about either candidate, but I think McCain would be the lesser of two evils.

Shadow

conservatives are never the lesser of two evils ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

conservatives are never always the lesser of two evils ^_^

True conservatives anyways.  I'm not entirely sure what we've seen of late is a proper conservative...  infact, I'm pretty sure its not
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't