New

Started by Halogen, September 23, 2008, 08:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Right, but in the post before he says
QuoteI live on an armey base two hours away from Melbourne
which is present tense and basically contradicts himself twice in as many posts.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm starting to think Holby's right... he's just a forum troll trying to get a rise out of people.

I think so too.

Quoteno i do live in califonia but i left out i used to live in Austalia

Then don't speak as if you live there in the present tense.

Quotenow stop making fun of my posts

I'm not making fun of you, I was accusing you of being a liar.

QuoteSO BUG OFF

No. One of the things I like to do is call people on their BS, and you sure spout a lot of BS.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

fexfighter

this forum is really annoying to the point that i hate >:( >:( >:( it but if it gets s debate out of you loons than ill take it now if you excuse me i have some praying to do (not to god to the 5) :D :D :D :D also you blockheads dont exept change and so what my posts get confussing i want o live in australia so bad i hate california and i dont care if you dont believe a word i say i dont have to listen to what blockheads who deny somthing that i have argued about for ages you know what im going to tell everyone in my school about rewallwarlords in a bad way there happy youve officialy pissed me off and i hope you all never reach youre star hearth NI CARTA DO TAVOR RODON TELLOR TAC-TOES   

also im going to leave this thread so as not to start another debate sorry hologen for turning this into a debate
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Shadow

fex, outright insulting people will get you gagged

if you want to debate something, do it civilly

mod duties
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

holy crap, that was the funniest thing I have ever read!
pray to the final 5 cylons, ha ha ha
curse me with tic tac toe
bwha ha ha ha ha ha
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

wolf bite

(Stands behind shadow with a big club behind his back). However it is more like "insulting people will get you warnings which could get you gagged". Hehe.

Fex, come on now. Calling names only gets people to call you names back. Besides, it is against the rules to insult intelligence and such. This is no where near even giving you an official warning, but lets not let it get there. Not to mention I think this is way off topic.

So make on topic, what were we talking about?

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

fexfighter

like i said im leaving and i only wanted to make them shakey (that dident work to well) oh well any way welcome to redwall warlods hologen hope you enjoy them as much as i do lol lol  :D :D
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Halogen

Quote from: fexfighter on October 05, 2008, 01:43:23 AM
like i said im leaving and i only wanted to make them shakey (that dident work to well) oh well any way welcome to redwall warlods hologen hope you enjoy them as much as i do lol lol  :D :D

The world is only as enjoyable as you allow it to be, fex.  Put a wall around yourself and you will leave yourself in a pit of darkness.  Put a window in and the room is filled with light.

Ereptor

Some people create their own worlds, with their own rules, so that when things don't go the way they want them to they don't feel so bad.  The problem with having your own rules in your own world is that you are trying to play God.  And when you try to play God, well, you will only receive more dissapointment and anger....because your human.

The hardest things I do everyday is not working with people that have problems.....its taking a deep breath and admitting that I made a mistake.  Im human.  I make mistakes.  But its hard because I fight it everytime it happens and sometimes I fail. 

Im glad I am able to do this with the help of my religion.  But I don't want to get into an arguement about religions because you could say that religions are the cause of everything that is bad.  So Ill just stop there and try not to make this off topic.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

nivek the badger warlord

welcome to redwall warlords Halogen in reg i am nivek the fox warlord
silence I kill you!!!!

Peace Alliance

Welcome to you too Nivek

Firetooth

I still gotta aid nivek as I agreed :-\
I think I can use my immense intellect to translate whatever fex was trying to say, Im guessing it wasn't friendly!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

nivek the badger warlord

i never asked you for aid i asked you if you needed aid firetooth
silence I kill you!!!!

Firetooth

Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:11:05 -0700
From nivek the fox warlord (#83) (?)

need some aid?

ah, the message was unclear, it seemed like you were asking for aid at 9am lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

Welcome, Halogen. I am Quixote on the Reg. server; who might you be there?