New

Started by Halogen, September 23, 2008, 08:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteDoes this  not classify as being off topic, t'ch!  Bad form, buggers, bad form!

LOL. You're right. Hello and welcome to RWL. I'm "The Hounds of Ulster" in game, if you wish to talk, or get advice.

Quote<3 volk lol

mean but direct

Well, yeah. I've made it no secret that various newbies often get on my nerves.

Id say wolf snare, Shadow,windy and volkov

Thanks for the complement, but I can think of several people you left off that list.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Halogen

Quote from: Marell on September 29, 2008, 10:24:19 PM
Haha yeah thought i'd have a quick check and see what everyones up to  :)

Oh and on topic, welcome Halogen. At first I thought I had another fellow Australian when you said you were from the land of Oz, but then I realised you were talking about something completely different lol. Oh well.

Well if ye'd like I can pretend to be from Australia....loves me some veggiemite.  Oy be cookin on the barbie tonight, lads!

hehe

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 29, 2008, 09:55:11 PM
Well I'm sorry then Halogen, I have been very busy with work and school lately, so I must have missed your message. do you have msn? it's alot easier to work through an instant messenger, I find.

Hmm, quite okay, bloke.  Must say i prefer me aim to msn

Holby

Haha, nice try Halogen, but it's Vegemite ;) .

Where are you from, Marell? Adelaide here. I've probably asked before, but I get kicks out of isolating the North Americans :P
I will not deleted this

Marell

I'm a West Australian - Perth.

Holby

Egads. Never been to Perth, WA seems so far away from everything. But lots of good music comes out of Perth :)
I will not deleted this

windhound

Quote from: bash.org<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die
<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"
<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?
<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

I live in sydney.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

fexfighter

I live on an armey base two hours away from Melbourne really nice place to auzzi auzzi auzzzi oi oi oi
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Gen. Volkov

Yet in another post, you definitively state you live in California. So which are you lying about, Australia or Cali? I suspect you're lying about living in Australia. You have poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and you don't construct your sentences the way an Australian would, nor do you use phrases that Australians do. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's not spelled "Auzzi".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I'm starting to think Holby's right... he's just a forum troll trying to get a rise out of people.

Back on topic: Halogen, how are you finding RWL? Getting the hang of it?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Halogen

RWL is a grand ole time!  I think so, though I have nobody to teach me yet.  :-\

Gorak

Quote from: Marell on September 30, 2008, 08:24:29 AM
I'm a West Australian - Perth.

ah, I have family in Perth
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter

no i do live in califonia but i left out i used to live in Austalia for my whole life now stop making fun of my posts im only 11 after all and for one i stoped my debates over religion and cultures but its just a subject im interested in SO BUG OFF
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on October 01, 2008, 07:09:08 PM
no i do live in califonia but i left out i used to live in Austalia for my whole life now stop making fun of my posts im only 11 after all and for one i stoped my debates over religion and cultures but its just a subject im interested in SO BUG OFF
QuoteI live in california but I used to live in Australia for my whole life
Quoteused to live in australia for my whole life
Quotewhole life

you contradict yourself
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Ouch Shadow
Probably not the best wording, sure...  but his meaning was clear enough

"I do live in cali now but I used to live lived in Aussieland before we moved"
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't