New

Started by Halogen, September 23, 2008, 08:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

That's because I got Firefox and it has spell check.

Shadow

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 26, 2008, 10:21:45 PM
Quote from: Shadow on September 25, 2008, 09:26:30 PM
Oh well, at least you're literate ^_^ most of the crazy new guys can't spell either.

Welcome to RWL, if you need some help getting started feel free to send me a message on either server.
I happen to be a questionable speller and a good person to. Shame on you shadow, I thought you wouldn't stoop as low as Snarecake.....I guess I was wrong.

You need to learn to identify sarcasm and humour online. You also need to avoid taking something personally that isn't directed at you in any way. The focus of that post was that a lot of the recent new guys are very odd characters, but at least this one can write well enough to make up for his craziness. You don't fall into that category, so you shouldn't be offended by it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on September 27, 2008, 04:09:10 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 26, 2008, 10:21:45 PM
Quote from: Shadow on September 25, 2008, 09:26:30 PM
Oh well, at least you're literate ^_^ most of the crazy new guys can't spell either.

Welcome to RWL, if you need some help getting started feel free to send me a message on either server.
I happen to be a questionable speller and a good person to. Shame on you shadow, I thought you wouldn't stoop as low as Snarecake.....I guess I was wrong.

You need to learn to identify sarcasm and humour online. You also need to avoid taking something personally that isn't directed at you in any way. The focus of that post was that a lot of the recent new guys are very odd characters, but at least this one can write well enough to make up for his craziness. You don't fall into that category, so you shouldn't be offended by it.

The real reason I did that was because I wanted to insult Snarecake.

Gen. Volkov

Weren't you leaving?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Halogen

Does this  not classify as being off topic, t'ch!  Bad form, buggers, bad form!

Firetooth

hi Im to lazy to say hello as you can see
enjoy your stay here, if you want a role model-be the opposite of me. Im lazy, I flame, I spam :P Im definetly the person with worst discipline thats somehow escaped a ban...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Wolf Snare

welcome to RWL. How are you doing in the game? I can help you learn if you want, just message me.

<.<  >.>  Tom, if you took the time to make your posts make sense, I'd quite possibly understand what you are talking about.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Halogen

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 28, 2008, 09:34:51 PM
welcome to RWL. How are you doing in the game? I can help you learn if you want, just message me.

<.<  >.>  Tom, if you took the time to make your posts make sense, I'd quite possibly understand what you are talking about.

Actually, I did message you, but you failed to respond...

Firetooth

Id say wolf snare, Shadow,windy and volkov are probarbly the only people here who aren't "pretenders" (basically are still learning themselves or just cant play)
Btw, do you (halogen) have msn? It's a very useful thing to have. If so, add firetooth@hotmail.co.uk, I probarbly cant give you anything wolf snare cant teach you better, but I can show you someone who might be able to.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Thanks i really like being called a pretender.
Wonder what i did to deserve that.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

Well I'm sorry then Halogen, I have been very busy with work and school lately, so I must have missed your message. do you have msn? it's alot easier to work through an instant messenger, I find.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Marell

Quote from: Firetooth on September 29, 2008, 04:13:49 PM
Id say wolf snare, Shadow,windy and volkov are probarbly the only people here who aren't "pretenders" (basically are still learning themselves or just cant play)

..leaving Ereptor, Peace, Holby, Kell,...etc, as pretenders...or did I misinterpret this line?

Shadow

holy crap marell's back on forums :)

Marell

Haha yeah thought i'd have a quick check and see what everyones up to  :)

Oh and on topic, welcome Halogen. At first I thought I had another fellow Australian when you said you were from the land of Oz, but then I realised you were talking about something completely different lol. Oh well.