New

Started by Halogen, September 23, 2008, 08:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halogen

Ahem...I hope I am putting this in the right spot.  I am new.  My name is Halogen.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Saladin

Starfish love you

Halogen

Well thanks for the welcome.  I have found myself playing both servers as of the moment.

Ereptor

Hello and welcome.  *bows*  From where do you hail?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Welcome! It's nice to see a fresh face midst all these dried up oldies ;)
I will not deleted this

Halogen

Shadow

where are you from? ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Halogen

oooh, i come from the land of Oz.  Its quite pleasant now that the wicked witch of the west is gone

Shadow

Oh well, at least you're literate ^_^ most of the crazy new guys can't spell either.

Welcome to RWL, if you need some help getting started feel free to send me a message on either server.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Halogen

T'ch, bad form young chaps...literacy and spelling is a part of communication!

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on September 25, 2008, 09:26:30 PM
Oh well, at least you're literate ^_^ most of the crazy new guys can't spell either.

Welcome to RWL, if you need some help getting started feel free to send me a message on either server.
I happen to be a questionable speller and a good person to. Shame on you shadow, I thought you wouldn't stoop as low as Snarecake.....I guess I was wrong.

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 26, 2008, 10:21:45 PM

I happen to be a questionable speller and a good person to. Shame on you shadow, I thought you wouldn't stoop as low as Snarecake.....I guess I was wrong.

Your spelling's improved a lot since I first came.
Starfish love you

pippin the mighty

Shadow was being nice.

Sharptooh

I know it's a bit late but hi.

Quote from: Saladin on September 26, 2008, 11:05:27 PM

Your spelling's improved a lot since I first came.
I agree, it's improved a lot