YAGYU JUBEI

Started by thomaskreisman, September 17, 2008, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

11     ?     YAGYU JUBEI (#30)     110     $78,991,763     {_|^|_} (Ally)     Stoat     Mossflower

I will let him live this time because me and Shade have alliance that I wish to upkeep but next time any of you steal from me you will end up dead, this particular subject stole $45 billion from me.

Shade

Given that this round Watchtower is essentially fulfilling the role of a training clan this round, attempting to kill one of my members was rather uncalled for, if it happens again, I will put up a ridiculous bounty for each person who manages to make Tom cry.

Just to be perfectly clear on the matter, if anyone attempts to kill one of my new members again (and by new I mean the players, not just new to the clan) I will treat it is though it were an attempted kill on myself - and the last time a clan conspired to kill Shade, it resulted in the Garlor vs. Watchtower war, which had a double digit kill count in the end, with 2-3 Garlor members dying every night.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on September 17, 2008, 03:40:19 PM
Given that this round Watchtower is essentially fulfilling the role of a training clan this round, attempting to kill one of my members was rather uncalled for, if it happens again, I will put up a ridiculous bounty for each person who manages to make Tom cry.

Just to be perfectly clear on the matter, if anyone attempts to kill one of my new members again (and by new I mean the players, not just new to the clan) I will treat it is though it were an attempted kill on myself - and the last time a clan conspired to kill Shade, it resulted in the Garlor vs. Watchtower war, which had a double digit kill count in the end, with 2-3 Garlor members dying every night.
heheh I remember that, I was in my first round I think, that was my first impression of RWL! hahah!

Wolf Snare

Please don't kill Watchtower members tom. If you got robbed, I can teach you how to prevent that, but killing agrssive players just leads to more deaths. And besides, if you tick Shade off, he will think of a scheme to humiliate and crush you, among other things, in one swift motion.

EDIT: Hmm.. seems like YAGYU retaliated for the attempted kill, and now Tom is dead. Tom, I suggest you swallow your pride, acknowledge you were in the wrong too, and recreate. I'll even aid you back up..

However, if you start killing people, I must remind you that I am the creator of Watchtower and I will no longer be able to help you directly ingame.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

So how can I get a piece of the action?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

I know, I whatched him kill me, I couldn't do anything about it because I got put back in the hospital again (I still am in th hospital) and I had my fingers all wraped up so I couldnt type, my sister was online though, oh did I tell you that she's playing? Anyhow I whatched him do it, now that my fingers are unwraped I can type :D

Shade

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 18, 2008, 05:11:00 PM
my sister was online though, oh did I tell you that she's playing?

You mean there's more than one of you?! O.o Good Lord, the horror...

Checkerpaw

I know, I whatched him kill me, I couldn't do anything about it because I got put back in the hospital again (I still am in th hospital) and I had my fingers all wraped up so I couldnt type, my sister was online though, oh did I tell you that she's playing? Anyhow I whatched him do it, now that my fingers are unwraped I can type :D

Wait, wait, wait.  Back up.  Why are you in the hospital, again?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

Bizarre Hopscotch accident, of course. I thought it was obvious.

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Shade on September 18, 2008, 06:32:51 PM
Bizarre Hopscotch accident, of course. I thought it was obvious.
Hopscotch? he only plays it so he can hangout with the girls  :D
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

taekwondokid42

By having 45 bil and not defending it with leaders, you are asking it to be stolen.

I suggest one effective method under indy in the strategy forum. That should help you out.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 18, 2008, 06:17:25 PM

Wait, wait, wait.  Back up.  Why are you in the hospital, again?
I lost a finger and now it just got infected again, I was chopping onions. Very painful, but I can still do most of the things I normally do, just kind of hard to type with 9 fingers.