Wolf Snare

Started by Checkerpaw, September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 11, 2008, 06:28:39 PM
....Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone else playing is with me, not you.

Sometimes doing something because your bored isn't the best idea. And if you're going to do it anyway, you need to hide your identity.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 05:09:51 PM
Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 04:27:19 PM
I personaly disagree, I think what Snare did is the best thingthat has happened all round.

Snare didn't even hurt me that much.  All he did, as I mentioned above, is prolong your suffering.

Thomas, you won't be able to provide any aid by the time I'm done with you.

0 hours ago     3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!
0 hours ago    3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!
0 hours ago    3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!
0 hours ago     3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!

Is that the best you can do?

Shade

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM
Wolf Snare has onlined me and poisoned away much of my net.

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five.  At least you know who to blame, though -- Wolf Snare.  You can thank him for my actions.

Now this sounds familiar.

Ah yes, same reasoning I used while trying to convince people I was killing newbies, only for me, it was a trick.

It doesn't really do to punish other's, if you have a quarrel with Snare, beat up Snare, I'm sure he'll consent to give you a proper fight if you challenge him.

Edit: Tom...you are an extraordinarily annoying person. Every post you make sorely temps me to rip you apart peice by peice just to teach you some humility. Put some thought into your posts, please. You give me headaches...

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 07:53:05 PM
Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 04:27:19 PM
I personaly disagree, I think what Snare did is the best thingthat has happened all round.

Snare didn't even hurt me that much.  All he did, as I mentioned above, is prolong your suffering.

Thomas, you won't be able to provide any aid by the time I'm done with you.

Is that the best you can do?

No, I'm just getting started.  Incidentally, I don't spend three hours a day on RWL.  I have a full class schedule in college and am editor of the twice weekly campus newspaper that reaches 18k students.  So I don't really have the time to spend that much on RWL
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

I just revolted to wolf, destroy all the troops you want, but I'm taking you down.

Shade

Tell ya what Tom, if you manage to take Checker down, I'll give you the honor of actually considering you a slightly signifigant player long enough to give you a thorough spanking.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on September 11, 2008, 08:10:53 PM
Tell ya what Tom, if you manage to take Checker down, I'll give you the honor of actually considering you a slightly signifigant player long enough to give you a thorough spanking.
Actually I bet you could own me any day of the week but I will except that challenge because you learn from your mistakes.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 05:26:05 PM
Quote from: windhound on September 11, 2008, 05:25:00 PM

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five. 

Does Not Compute
ERROR ERROR

hehehe good one  :D

It computes perfectly.  Snare didn't hurt me that much in the grand scheme of things, since the round is still young -- although it sounds like he's going after me every day now -- but it's the principle of the matter.

QuoteYou know that I'm with you, and this could be a chance to come to a agreement in out special contract, if you know what I mean.

Ooh, you're already busy trying to find a way to back stab Snare, eh?

QuoteActually I bet you could own me any day of the week but I will except that challenge because you learn from your mistakes.

Well, most people do.  Apparently you seem to be the exception.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Lol Checker, the person you've pissed off is one of the best leader players at RWL. Since you can't beat him, you are going to annoy other people, who are in turn going to pound on you.

Do you remember the scene from the dark knight where the lawyer guy is planning to blackmail Lucius Fox? It seems oddly familiar here.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 08:16:25 PM

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five. 

Does Not Compute
ERROR ERROR

It computes perfectly.  Snare didn't hurt me that much -- although it sounds like he's going after me every day now -- but it's the principle of the manner.

QuoteYou know that I'm with you, and this could be a chance to come to a agreement in out special contract, if you know what I mean.

QuoteActually I bet you could own me any day of the week but I will except that challenge because you learn from your mistakes.

Not bad, and how come you don't learn from yours?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 08:19:41 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 08:16:25 PM

Does Not Compute
ERROR ERROR

It computes perfectly.  Snare didn't hurt me that much -- although it sounds like he's going after me every day now -- but it's the principle of the manner.

Not bad, and how come you don't learn from yours?

I would have thought you'd been around long enough to know I don't make mistakes.  Only happy accidents.

Hells Militia

Still have not breached 100m net cheeky, sorry checker. Some strat you got here. Its not realy getting you anywhere from what i can tell.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 09:09:27 PM
Still have not breached 100m net cheeky, sorry checker. Some strat you got here. Its not realy getting you anywhere from what i can tell.

Wow, where have you been?  I was over the 200 million net mark just two or three days ago, but obviously am having to make some sacrifices in net now that I'm pursuing a slightly different goal.

idunno

It should be noted that your net doesn't  truly matter until the round is over.

Firetooth

WOW THIS IS COOL!
Maybe I'll join turbo again just to hurt you a bit checker...I'm nice and friendly like that :)
And foxy lady is cool btw I think we should send them all our net...well..those still playing...not like me*hint hint*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.