Wolf Snare

Started by Checkerpaw, September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Wolf Snare has onlined me and poisoned away much of my net.

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five.  At least you know who to blame, though -- Wolf Snare.  You can thank him for my actions.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Hells Militia

Yes, this is all Snare's fault  ::).  How can you expect to do far worse things to people and not recive any retaliation?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 04:19:24 PM
Yes, this is all Snare's fault  ::).  How can you expect to do far worse things to people and not recive any retaliation?

What are you talking about??  Killing Shadow off was the best thing to happen this round so far.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Hells Militia

I personaly disagree, I think what Snare did is the best thingthat has happened all round.

thomaskreisman

I would like to say that if any of you, I don't care who you are if you get murdered then you can come to me for help getting back on you feet.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 04:27:19 PM
I personaly disagree, I think what Snare did is the best thingthat has happened all round.

Snare didn't even hurt me that much.  All he did, as I mentioned above, is prolong your suffering.

Thomas, you won't be able to provide any aid by the time I'm done with you.

Hells Militia

If he did virtually nothing to you, the almoghty strong checker, why such a fuss about it? Also you have done other wrong doing to people other than shadow. If you keep lowering every one's net you are only keeping every one from passing the emp's net.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 05:09:51 PM

Snare didn't even hurt me that much.  All he did, as I mentioned above, is prolong your suffering.

If you would tell me your in game name I could fight back but instead you cower in the dust and strike me with stealth, you all know my name, tell me yours and we can fight it out like true redwallers and not like the coward scum that you are.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 05:19:34 PM

If you would tell me your in game name I could fight back but instead you cower in the dust and strike me with stealth, you all know my name, tell me yours and we can fight it out like true redwallers and not like the coward scum that you are.

If you had been paying any attention whatsoever to what was going on in-game you would know who I am.

Hells Militia

Lol tom, he is That's What She Said.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 05:19:34 PM

If you had been paying any attention whatsoever to what was going on in-game you would know who I am.
But I have a life and I don't spend 3 hours a day on redwall warlords.

windhound

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five. 

Does Not Compute
ERROR ERROR

Edit - Tom.  Really.  Pulling the "I has a life!" card?  Seriously?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thomaskreisman

Quote from: windhound on September 11, 2008, 05:25:00 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM

In retaliation, I will spend the next week murdering away the net of everyone in the top five. 

Does Not Compute
ERROR ERROR

hehehe good one  :D

Wolf Snare

Haha, I think I hit a nerve. ^_^

Sorry to say checker, but I think you are scraping the bottom of the scum bucket here. I only became active this round to put you in place. Apparently, when me and shadow aren't running everyday, you get rather egotistical and decide to punish new players (who can't defend themselves because of strategy choice.) As if that weren't enough, you made a ridiculous topic about it (followed by this ::)) and basically asked everyone playing turbo to dummy you.

Therefore, I am going to kick you everyday until your chest isn't so puffed out.

....Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone else playing is with me, not you.

You will fall, for Oblit, Foxy, Shadow, and everyone else you unprovokedly slammed.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 11, 2008, 06:28:39 PM
Haha, I think I hit a nerve. ^_^

Sorry to say checker, but I think you are scraping the bottom of the scum bucket here. I only became active this round to put you in place. Apparently, when me and shadow aren't running everyday, you get rather egotistical and decide to punish new players (who can't defend themselves because of strategy choice.) As if that weren't enough, you made a ridiculous topic about it (followed by this ::)) and basically asked everyone playing turbo to dummy you.

Therefore, I am going to kick you everyday until your chest isn't so puffed out.

....Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone else playing is with me, not you.

You will fall, for Oblit, Foxy, Shadow, and everyone else you unprovokedly slammed.

You know that I'm with you, and this could be a chance to come to a agreement in out special contract, if you know what I mean.