Percy Speaks Out

Started by Percy, September 11, 2008, 07:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

While the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel were at their height, I took it upon myself to create an energy food that would sustain our very long-winded, difficult runs. These runs often took up to 6 hours at a time, a feat that is not to be undertaken by those faint of heart, or more importantly, unprovisioned.

Unbeknownst to the League, I sent out these in aid packets, and they became the prototype of the now famous "Snarecake". They are rather similar to redwall.net's Oatcake, but they also contain Essense of Snare, which gives them an extra bite. Without this secret weapon, we would have collapsed mid-run from exhaustion after the first week.

NOTE: Quality of the original Snarecake image is lacking to disguise the Essence of Snare.

I felt it important that the secret of our success be revealed, at last, to you all.

Regards,

-Percy

The Lady Shael

Amazing, no wonder you did so well. We should just make Snarecakes a new resource in the game. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

Make it a new Turbo theme, who ever has the most Snarecakes at the end of the round wins.  :)

Firetooth

wow that looks disgusting. Snare cakes are disgusting :-X
Snarecake was food for a few days once, I remember...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Give every resource and troop type the name 'snarecakes' for a round. Chaos
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Awesome chaos. Call it Redwall:Snarecakes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on September 12, 2008, 03:47:43 PM
Actually a few weeks over April... and the counties were changed to reflect the names of our gracious administrators! \

Hells Militia

Quote from: CobyCopper on September 12, 2008, 09:02:36 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on September 12, 2008, 03:47:43 PM
Actually a few weeks over April... and the counties were changed to reflect the names of our gracious administrators! \

That sounds fun. They should do that more often.

The Lady Shael

*really likes Shadow's idea*

We always do something chaotic and amusing for April Fool's Day, though sometimes we get so amused we don't take it down for several weeks.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Have a Snarecake-based round. Do it. Every race, troop type, building, attack type... everything.

I might make a cake later, actually. I feel like cooking something...