Rank   10
Attack?   Dead
Defenses   540 (5%)
Attacks   611 (86%)
Kills   0
Land Gained in Attacks   510,607
Land Lost in Attacks   411,766
Created On   August 28, 2008

You were warned but you didn't listen. Now you have suffered the consequences.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

Once again Shade the Magnificient will astound and amaze with his powers of precognition by predicting Shadow's post in advance!

QuoteYou guys are idiots, I thought you knew better, i'll be back in one run. Killing requires absolutely no skill blah blah. You can't beat me any other way so you show us all what terrible players you are by resorting to killing.

Actually, he's right...about killing being worthless anyways. I dunno why I keep letting myself be drawn into it...old habits die hard, I guess.

Wolf Snare

checker, really... You aren't even that good of a player. You only killed shadow because I captured him to low land, but now you are clan hopping and litterally abusing bugs.

wat?? you used my clan??? no, this is not happening again. shade, checker, stop with the BS, I wont stand for it. Shadows a friend of mine, and there is no reason to be pulling this.

Checker should either be forced into a clan for 3 days, or disabled. shade, why make me look like a complete idiot?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

So much for messing with people's heads, Chex. Kills aren't cool.

I will not deleted this

Shadow

Thanks Snare, that means a lot given our arguments in the past. I don't really have time to play turbo atm because uni is crazy, so I'll leave karma to deal with Shade as it usuauly does and I'll take Checker on when I have some free time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Holby on September 11, 2008, 06:59:30 AM

To be fair, I didn't complete the kill.  Shade had to take the last 200 acres or so.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 11:18:10 AM

To be fair, I didn't complete the kill.  Shade had to take the last 200 acres or so.

You still played a major role

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 02:54:47 PM

I know.  You see, that's the difference between you and me.  You just bark, I actually bite.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 03:35:49 PM

I know.  You see, that's the difference between you and me.  You just bark, I actually bite.
I have killed many people, 14 to be exact.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 11, 2008, 03:37:10 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 11, 2008, 03:35:49 PM

I have killed many people, 14 to be exact.

I know, it must be easy killing helpless newbies.

Hells Militia

Actually, he helps new players. He has helped me alot, along with others. Shadow, Bob, idunno, and more. Where you have only tried to harm new players by attacking the people who help us. Tom sends money and aid to help the new players get started off. If people keep on sacking/killing his troops, he will not be able to help other as much as before. I personaly belive you to be very hipocritical. I wish shadow had the time to come back and finish this round, I enjoy talking to him and  his tips he has given me.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Hells Militia on September 11, 2008, 04:17:52 PM
Actually, he helps new players. He has helped me alot, along with others. Shadow, Bob, idunno, and more. Where you have only tried to harm new players by attacking the people who help us. Tom sends money and aid to help the new players get started off. If people keep on sacking/killing his troops, he will not be able to help other as much as before. I personaly belive you to be very hipocritical. I wish shadow had the time to come back and finish this round, I enjoy talking to him and  his tips he has given me.
Thanks, oh and to Check; don't you remember that I killed Feng Kestrel 3 times in one round? Also army of one was ranked #2 before I killed him, those are not exactly what I call noobs.

taekwondokid42

Killing 14 is not something to be proud of.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on September 11, 2008, 07:34:41 PM
Killing 14 is not something to be proud of.
For 4 rounds I was a mercenary and bounty hunter, and 14 deaths by my paw is a pretty impressive achievement to put on my resume.

Shadow

hardly. If I wanted to I could kill one person a day for the entire round, but it just doesn't prove anything and is a waste of turns.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..