It has been done

Started by Checkerpaw, September 07, 2008, 10:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 07, 2008, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: windhound on September 07, 2008, 11:17:02 PM
But yet...  Again assumes there was a reason for the first

If there was no reason, because there aint no reason, what would they have to do to not have it happen again?

Not be ahead of me in net and leaving a troop hole for my convenience.  Is that really too much to ask?

Sometimes, yes. Oh well--there are other sources of land. If you're not attacking all run, you may very well be wasting your turns.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: CobyCopper on September 07, 2008, 11:22:28 PM

If there was no reason, because there aint no reason, what would they have to do to not have it happen again?

Not be ahead of me in net and leaving a troop hole for my convenience.  Is that really too much to ask?

Sometimes, yes. Oh well--there are other sources of land. If you're not attacking all run, you may very well be wasting your turns.

I don't view it as a waste of turns when I'm dishing out some justly deserved punishment.  And rest assured, I will have no problem dishing out justly deserved punishment again and again this round.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 07, 2008, 11:23:57 PM

I don't view it as a waste of turns when I'm dishing out some justly deserved punishment.  And rest assured, I will have no problem dishing out justly deserved punishment again and again this round.

I see... but I still see no reason any warlord would with to comply with your unruly demands. Oh well--it'll be up to the players.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Checkerpaw on September 07, 2008, 11:23:57 PM

For crying out loud i have 0 and i mean ZERO rats and you murder away troops when i only have 16k land left.
What is wrong with you.
I dont care what you say all i know is that you will not end up with a top 5 position.

[edit]Btw if you sack him you will get $200-300 mil great if you need a kick start to recover or for anyone else to get him back.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

5 billion a day to anyone who suicides him 21 times on low land every day
5 billion a day to anyone who takes him below 5k land
free help with takedown if you catch me online while you go for it
100 billion to anyone who kills him, but its unlikely that he'll clan
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on September 08, 2008, 07:14:48 AM
5 billion a day to anyone who suicides him 21 times on low land every day
5 billion a day to anyone who takes him below 5k land
free help with takedown if you catch me online while you go for it
100 billion to anyone who kills him, but its unlikely that he'll clan

Is that all you can offer?  You're pretty sad.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Not worth more

Holby

For a smart guy Chex, you are making yourself look very silly. Turbo is vicious for sure, but you're literally asking for trouble. Your funeral :(
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

checker...dont act a fool...because they're better then you doesn't mean you should murder them, quit acting jealous and grow up, and that's coming from a 12 year old :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I took all of Chek's cash and destroyed the rest of his resources, so all bounties are doubled and will be payed out of his own coffers. Also, I have the resources to keep doing this indefinately, so if you suicide him for me I'll give you half the spoils.

taekwondokid42

You are whining because they have more net than you?

Or because you can't break them with anything besides leaders?

btw, did you get my money? (I owed him from two rounds ago.)

edit: forgot to read page two.

Hells Militia

You also hit me aswell.

Time Event
17.6 hours ago 3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!
17.6 hours ago 3% of your forces were eliminated by That\'s What She Said (#20)!
16.3 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!

I think it is pathetic that you feel the need to resort to doing stunts like this to new people to the community like Foxy and I.

The Purple Dragon

You know what Checker? Just because some players are  ALOT better then you, doesnt mean you should be a {deleted} to new players. Foxy lady (god bless jimi hendrix) is my cousin and she just signed up and turned out to be really good at it, dont just ruin all of her hard work because you are lazy, it just wrecks the game for people and i doubt if she will play next round cause she thinks everyone is a {deleted} now. This game is about having fun, from now on my only goal in this game is to wreck you every day of every round for the next 10 years (if you play that long)  

{deleted}

Please do NOT make personal attacks or test the word filters.. You know the drill, so please keep it civil. Next time you will be warned.

~Wolf Snare (Mod duties)
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

windhound

Shields up guys...  especially those of you with minimal leaders.
There's a major difference between 1% and 3% losses
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Hells Militia

What do you mean by shield up?