Best response yet!

Started by TR Shadow, March 12, 2003, 08:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Ok, as many of you know, I've been doing this "I love you, Julie!" thing.  I've been trying to get every guy on these forums to say "I love you Julie!".  It's worked most of the time, but sometimes it hasn't.  I still haven't gotten, after begging, Slynder, Retto, The Beatles, and Quamicauzalot to say it.  If I haven't asked you, I will in time.

[Edit] Being so nice and consiterit, when someone doesn't want me to put up a conversation I had with them, I am nice enough to go back and deleat it =P.

Err, now that I edited the main point of it out, this topic has just about no meaning whatsoever.  Sorry for spamming, guys =\.

Menatus

Aww, fiddlesticks. Tell me on AIM what happened and with who, I wanna know!

TSR

I, for one, got bored, and asked her how to block people. Which I think scared her. THat's the longest spam post I've seen, though!

Kilkenne

You know what tastes good sometimes? SPAM. You just pop open a can of SPAM and you know that it will be pink with undistinguishable chunks of stuff int it. When eating SPAM you should more than likely fry it up and put it on bed. I find that cooking SPAM usually turns out best when you fry it in butter. Loads of butter makes SPAM good. It really helps the digestive system...cleans it out if you know what I mean. If you've never had SPAM, then you have no idea what you're missing out on...It's SPAMtastic!

-----------MOST WORTHLESS POST EVER-------------

General Austin

Actually, none of our stuff even comes CLOSE to the newbies' posts. Kilkene's at least had more than a one-worder, and it was comical. Mine, on te other hand is even more worthless than Kilk's, but we can just froget that right now.. :huh:  :huh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE MOST WORTHLESSS POST By AUsTIN~~~~~

OOP: See how I used bad spelling and capitalization in there? It can neveer be troo spam unless it has a few mispelled words in it.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

"I love you, Julie"

(Who is Julie?)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

MantisMan

Did someone say SPAM?

I love you Julie! (my fianc? is going to kill me if she finds out)

~~~~~~~~~~WORTHLESS NEWBIE POST~~~~~~~~~~~~~
something funny goes here

Abby The Rat

Oh

~The biggest spam made by a knight~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

I said in about  5 different languages, but in the end I did say it. Heh, was great fun though. But that chat was driving me mad, but I most likely drove you all mad with my er, German speaking.  ;)  

RazorClaw

Guten tak! Bis tu Plumenkafen? Ich essa Plumenkafen, mmmmm.....

calria

~~~~~th most uderlee pointlis post evR postd by calria~~~~~

Note the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and spelling. That was difficult for me. *collapses*

RazorClaw

What other languages did you use, Bloodrath? Espaniol? Francais? @#$^@ (i.e. street talk that I'm not going to use) British? Or most different of all, Canadien? :D  

calria

Quote from: RazorClawCanadien? :D
CanadiAn.

Or is that the Canadian spelling of Canadian? *ponders*

RazorClaw

That's how they spell it. Odd language, eh? Note: To speak Canadien, add the proper accent and say "eh" (pronounced A) every one or two sentences. And you have to suddenly like hockey, or else you aren't a true Canadien, you are a Canadian. Which isn't the same.

spamSPAMsPaMspaMsPAMSpAmSpaMSpam

I can spell, and I'm proud of it. I can also speak German.
Ich habe zwei Wustenratten.