All Hail

Started by Gorak, September 06, 2008, 02:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: TheSpaceman on November 01, 2008, 09:05:35 AM
Quote from: Shadow on October 31, 2008, 11:34:28 AM
I find it funny that people are talking like they expect this to end sometime soon. We're here to stay! This is tghe second coming of the Dark Ages. The first Dark Ages lasted 6 months. This one is starting it's third.

PS

Rebel food is yummy

6 months, and then it ended.  It will end again, change is inevitable, the only question is how long, even if its forever or a reset, it still ended, sure you get bragging rights, OK, congratulations.  But it will end.
While I have faith that those at the time would have accomplished their goal, in reality, Ereptor died due to inactivity (because of a hurricane or something), and Retto refused to resurrect him.

I will not deleted this

TheSpaceman

Well then bring on the natural disasters, isn't what all this talk about climate change is meant to be about anyway?

But seriously, if that happened i'd be dissapointed, where's the fun in that.
Look up!

Firetooth

Quote from: TheSpaceman on October 30, 2008, 06:01:05 PM
Quote from: The Obliterator on October 29, 2008, 11:45:21 PM
Im sure ill get the award for the longest standing fighter.

I officially nominate you for this award, lets call it the Galen Starkiller memorial trophy.

If you don't get the reference then you havent finished the latest game, The Force Unleashed.
woohoo for force unleashed!(if any of you dont know, galen is the main charecter)
Ive finished it twice, dark and light. Plus I know all the extra charecter cheats (for Wii)

Pah, volkov is the stormtrooper who hits his head in the beggining of episode 4 :D and Im...no one...yet :-X
Oh, and darth vader is very very easy to beat in force unleashed...

I say i get the award for the rebel who has done the least...yet :-X

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: TheSpaceman on November 02, 2008, 12:46:56 AM
What are you talking about shadow?  Stop being cryptic, it doesn't become you.

There's nothing cryptic about that at all. It's funny how annoyed you guys get when things don't go your way. Like poking a hornet's nest.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuotePah, volkov is the stormtrooper who hits his head in the beggining of episode 4

A wuh? I'm the commander of a storm-trooper brigade, at the very least. I'm like the guy who orders the storm-trooper on the cannon to shoot at Kenobi in Episode 3.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 02, 2008, 02:03:56 PM
QuotePah, volkov is the stormtrooper who hits his head in the beggining of episode 4

A wuh? I'm the commander of a storm-trooper brigade, at the very least. I'm like the guy who orders the storm-trooper on the cannon to shoot at Kenobi in Episode 3.
pfft. Fine. Your Mara Jade :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quotepfft. Fine. Your Mara Jade

Lawl. Sure, whatever, I don't really care. All I know is, we are kicking some tail right now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=5911.0

Severe role reversal from the last war

Can we go back to RP now?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

TheSpaceman

Quote from: Firetooth on November 02, 2008, 02:14:48 PM
QuotePah, volkov is the stormtrooper who hits his head in the beginning of episode 4

He can't be Mara, she joins the light side and eventually marries Luke!!!

He can be Hethrir, secret apprentice number two to Darth, tho he was known to the higher ups in the empire as the procurator of 'justice' or some such, he was all around a feared hated and loathed guy, by everyone. He even rendered planets completely uninhabitable.He eventually gets eaten by waroo, the alien from the anti-force dimension.
And yes I'm showing off my knowledge of obscure star wars characters.
(For reference, read the crystal star by Vondan McIntyre)
Look up!

Firetooth

Quote from: TheSpaceman on November 03, 2008, 03:14:43 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 02, 2008, 02:14:48 PM
QuotePah, volkov is the stormtrooper who hits his head in the beginning of episode 4

He can't be Mara, she joins the light side and eventually marries Luke!!!

He can be Hethrir, secret apprentice number two to Darth, tho he was known to the higher ups in the empire as the procurator of 'justice' or some such, he was all around a feared hated and loathed guy, by everyone. He even rendered planets completely uninhabitable.He eventually gets eaten by waroo, the alien from the anti-force dimension.
And yes I'm showing off my knowledge of obscure star wars characters.
(For reference, read the crystal star by Vondan McIntyre)
pah. Im joking. Vader's apprentice's all seem to meet grisly ends...
I bagsee darth maul even thouhg he has nothing to do with the situation

TheSpaceman

He got chopped in half tho, and your wrong about all of Vader's apprentices, there was this one who lived happily ever after, tho she never did turn to the dark side.  Yeah, this is one of my pet subjects i guess. Hmm, who should i be, I could be Anakin Solo, i liked him, but he died in the war. Maybe Jacen, but he becomes Darth Caedus, hmmmm too many choices.
Look up!

Gorak

I am Chewy!!!!!!!
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!

seriously, you guys are really making this thread lame
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on November 03, 2008, 07:19:56 PM
I am Chewy!!!!!!!
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!

seriously, you guys are really making this thread lame
Corecttion:darth chewy!
>:D
Yes, sorry, I dont mean to spam. its just like a second nature...
this is so fun I should sign up again

Gorak

well
less then 2 weeks left

so awards categories open to suggestion

thinking things like:
Imperial MVP
MVP Viva la Resistance
Best Player all Around
Most Honourable
Least Honourable
Most Feared
Most Annoying
Biggest Surprise
Most Disappointing

ect.
just post suggestions
and I'll come up with a list to vote on in a couple weeks, when Reg resets
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

TheSpaceman

Imperial MVP: ereptor ( he did organise all this)
MVP Viva la Resistance: oblit, in my mind at least he started it all.
Best Player all Around: shadow
Most Honourable: we all did what we had to do so i cant really think of someone for this, lol.
Least Honourable: Death, or whoever, only traitor that i heard of.
Most Feared: shadow, sorry ereptor, but you never did seem threatening to me when i think of the desertion that would hit you.
Most Annoying: shadow ( king of murders)
Biggest Surprise: can i nominate myself? I was confused with alazar and shade, still get a chuckle about that. ;)
Look up!