All Hail

Started by Gorak, September 06, 2008, 02:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on October 24, 2008, 04:59:44 AM
well war is war...ive realized the tactics you use dont matter anymore. 800k 7bil net. If we scout in land, it'll just be took. If the people who take land are kept dead, the players can re-scout land. The best enemy is a dead enemy. It doeswnt appeal to me, but if I rejoined, I'd do that. As long as it's legal it should be done.
Quote from: The Obliterator on October 23, 2008, 12:43:27 AM
Well no-one else has been able to answer this yet so have a go.
What else can an indy do.
I asked shadow and he seem so adamant that killing is weak but wont tell me something else that an indy can do to get revenge.
Killing is weak. But any rebels dont have much choice. Think how much net you'll need to even suicide...you need to scout land for that, and the emperors guards will keep stealing any land you scout
Quote from: Shadow on October 23, 2008, 02:55:57 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on October 23, 2008, 02:11:57 PM
shadow is darth vader
giggle
Quote from: Firetooth on October 23, 2008, 02:11:57 PM
Cant the people not on emp team work together? I know Im not one to talk, but you seem to be running around like headless chickens, barely putting up any fight. If you worked together you would already have took him down.
why not rejoin and have some fun? You're a decent indier, and im sure they could use you.
I might consider it :P
The problem is, where do I start? No one seems willing except maybe peace. No open rebelion. People seem to be excepting being slaves. Maybe Ereptor actually has the right idea.
If I can get oblit and some others to join me Id probarbly rejoin

Quote from: Gorak on October 23, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
oblit wants an alternative to kills...
diplomacy and organization, and of course, strategy

we've held emperor for 7 weeks now, simply because there was no organized resistance what-so-ever
and frankly, it's getting alittle boring

oblit has done far more solo, then everyone else combined,
but that's the problem, he did it solo
and so it was meaningless
you need to organize

if oblit starts killing, suddenly we're no longer the bad guys, and the gloves come off

I'm used to every clan war being a killing war and am very good at it, and so, if I'm released to do so, I'll turn Reg into a blood bath

I have been working on this all my runs for about a month.
I have been waiting for people like you to rejoin and help so far only some people have.
All you have been content to do is sit on the sidelines and point out what you think we are doing wrong. I have openly asked for people to join me have you responded. No.
I have worked so hard, broken the emp twice solo, seen over 150 mil stoats just get murdered away. As soon as the real fight started you left.
I even recruited a friend, taught him all i know about indy got him up and started.
There are people out here who have been waiting for someone to lead them.
We now are getting organised and it will not be long before Ereptor falls.
Anyone who wants to can join and help in the fight.
The Oblit.

Btw sorry to the admins if this sounds like flame that was not the way i planned it to sound. Please edit it if it resembles flame.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Im not trying to be rude, but you haven't really made much impact...
I got bored. Say reg's a chess match. I've been a spectator. But one team, ereptors, is winning by too much, so I want to even things out.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

here's the thing
we have been making things in reg very oppressive because we want you all to organize and take us down

would make for a fun battle

but everyone seems content to to sit back and whine and complain, and leave all the dirty work to Oblit.

Cobby-Copper had his go, but was way, way to long in figuring out how futile leader suicides were, then resorted to code abuse,
again, leaving it up to Oblit

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Obliterator

Wow someone from the other team is backing me up however i need to give credit to the spaceman who is a friend of mine who started playing not lang ago he is a proficent indier and i could not ahve done alot of the stuff i did including mass troops without him.
Plus as he has had to put up with murders and full on attacks right from the beggining and it has formed him into a good player in about a month.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteshadow is darth vader

I was going to complain, but then I remembered that Vader is just a whiny little so and so who's all pissy about his girlfriend dying.

QuoteI'm used to every clan war being a killing war and am very good at it, and so, if I'm released to do so, I'll turn Reg into a blood bath

Same here. Holby is also a highly accomplished killer.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Volk's just jealous that I'm Darth Vader
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk's just jealous that I'm Darth Vader

Pah, like I would even want to be that little wuss.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

since everyone claims that the emperors days are numbered
which is prolly true, though I think the number is bigger then most think,

I figure, why not do some kind of awards voting when it is said and done
awards for both Imperial forces and rebel alliance

The Obliterator

Im sure ill get the award for the longest standing fighter.

TheSpaceman

Quote from: The Obliterator on October 29, 2008, 11:45:21 PM
Im sure ill get the award for the longest standing fighter.

I officially nominate you for this award, lets call it the Galen Starkiller memorial trophy.

If you don't get the reference then you havent finished the latest game, The Force Unleashed.
Look up!

Gorak

I'll come up with some categories once this is over I thinks

Shadow

I find it funny that people are talking like they expect this to end sometime soon. We're here to stay! This is tghe second coming of the Dark Ages. The first Dark Ages lasted 6 months. This one is starting it's third.

PS

Rebel food is yummy

TheSpaceman

Quote from: Shadow on October 31, 2008, 11:34:28 AM
I find it funny that people are talking like they expect this to end sometime soon. We're here to stay! This is tghe second coming of the Dark Ages. The first Dark Ages lasted 6 months. This one is starting it's third.

PS

Rebel food is yummy

6 months, and then it ended.  It will end again, change is inevitable, the only question is how long, even if its forever or a reset, it still ended, sure you get bragging rights, OK, congratulations.  But it will end.
Look up!

Shadow

Hehe, I see the hornet's nest doesn't like getting poked.

TheSpaceman

What are you talking about shadow?  Stop being cryptic, it doesn't become you.
Look up!