All Hail

Started by Gorak, September 06, 2008, 02:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov what about the time me and alazar put down peace alliance together with weasels.

When was that?

QuoteWhat about the time at the beggining of ereptors so called reign how i effectivly took him down twice.

You mean when his net was still under 1 bil, and he only had like 250k land? Yeah... you did break him a couple times. Then I murdered you into nothing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Ah no i never resorted to code abuse i had no idea what bob was doing. As far as i was concerned he was not working with us anymore.
If i had known i would have stopped him.
Ok and yeah volkov his net was under 1 bil.
But it was my first run after being revived and cody even said that he doubted that i would break.
And yes me and alazar did takedown peace with weasels when he was landlocking and had quite a bit of net.
Admittedly he was inactive but we still did it.
And shadow what else can an indy do to retaliate. I went over all the options and i figured that you had done one murder too many so i did this as a warning and believe me if you do it again i will kill you.
If i was a leaderer i would have just smashed you but how can i as a indy.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd yes me and alazar did takedown peace with weasels when he was landlocking and had quite a bit of net.
Admittedly he was inactive but we still did it.

That must have been after the whole bit were he declared himself emp, and I onlined him, then later on joined with Holby to take him down for good.

Ok and yeah volkov his net was under 1 bil.
But it was my first run after being revived and cody even said that he doubted that i would break.

Yeah, I remember that, that was before he was really set up as emp.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TheSpaceman

Fine, split hairs you tw, but when we take Ereptor down thisa time NO ONE can argue that he wasn't et up, or that he wasn't ready.  No excuses will be accepted!!
Look up!

Shadow

Oblit, let me put this is perspective:

If I die on reg, I will get aided back up to my present position as soon as I am ou tof protection. That's what happens when you are working with someone with 700k land. You on the other hand, will die within one run, and your recovery will be a hell of a lot harder. I'm not even sure why you are sticking your neck out like that. It puts everything you are doing at risk. Now stop being petty and find a way to deal with the murders. I will /not/ start a kill war on reg, but if the first blow is struck then you can bet I'll finish it.

If Ereptor is taken down this time it will be because someone abused a bug in the code.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

scouting isn't a bug i think they devised a strat based on simple maths just like you did with wildcat kyle i think they deserve some credit for coming up with something so simple yet brilliant. did you by anychance remove too much land? i dumped about 45k on the landfarm before they got online
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shade

Quote from: kell on October 14, 2008, 09:47:00 AM
scouting isn't a bug i think they devised a strat based on simple maths just like you did with wildcat kyle i think they deserve some credit for coming up with something so simple yet brilliant. did you by anychance remove too much land? i dumped about 45k on the landfarm before they got online

This is exactly what I did. The reason for all of the argueing right now is because along with the invention of the explorer, a bug was discovered that essentially gave the explorer unlimited turns, making a lot more land than would be possibl under normal circumstances.

The reason we're still argueing is because along with the closing of the bug the admins want to make the explorer undoable.

Just to make it perfectly clear, a solo explorer is not capable of creating anywhere near 200k in one night,a nd personally I think that what a solo explorer is capable of is perfectly reasonable.

Shadow

No, that's not the exploit - they deleted and recreated to get 100 turns each time, so they basically set it up so that they had infinie turns to scout with. If they had done it without the infinite turns I would be impressed, but exploiting the delete feature like that is what the problem is.

Shade

I take offense with that. *they* did not do anything.

Only one player used the revive bug, I have only ever played what I consider to be the legit explorer strat, which is bug free and reasonably powered. And also unfortunatly on it's way for being banned for no better reason than because it fell victim to a bug.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFine, split hairs you tw, but when we take Ereptor down thisa time NO ONE can argue that he wasn't et up, or that he wasn't ready.  No excuses will be accepted!

Yup, if you guys take him down, I will fully acknowledge that you did so.

kell

now i gotcha. there were a good few bugs about the revive bug but i didn't come across what the bug was...it all makes so much sense now

*feels very enlightened
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gorak

just to clarify, it's not shades explorer strat that I consider code abuse, but coby-copper's exploit of deleting and recreating
to gain unlimited turns to explore and land drop with
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

Mossflower rejoices in the celebration of our great Emperor's birthday. A holiday is declared in honour of the joyous occasion.

Happy Birthday Emp ^_^

Ereptor

OOC Thanks for the happy bday!

Even though the battle was not fought directly face to face the Emperor still felt the presence of his old rival.  In what was argueably one of the bigget battles of the war, Volkov one of the emperor's top generals met Peace Alliance on the battle field.  It was a spectacular scene, and the casulaties were the most left dead since the beginning of the war.  The enemies of the empire had begun to make their way into the realm of the Emperor.  This would not do.  The Emperor knew that more battles like these would be in the future and it made him come alive.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow