All Hail

Started by Gorak, September 06, 2008, 02:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Well you gotta admit that if we had a decent leaderer on our side that could hold them you'd be broke by now.
Also i bet you dont know who my helper is.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Your "helper", as opposed to "helpers"??...perhaps it is time you recruited some extra warlords to help you in battle with the mighty emperor and his experienced team.

...and yeah lol, who is The Spaceman? He's an experienced player, and works with Oblit...but is not Snare and is doubtably Shade due to obvious indy competence....if not for the fact that he says he is too busy to play at the moment, I'd be guessing Alazar  :-\

Shadow

Quote from: The Obliterator on October 12, 2008, 02:26:38 AM
Well you gotta admit that if we had a decent leaderer on our side that could hold them you'd be broke by now.

I don't think so. Just because we haven't been doing many takedowns doesn't mean we can't. We just haven't needed to.

I think Alazar is likely. He has been around a little bit, and reg deosn't take much time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ereptor

The thing is, oblit, you and your team managed to break us twice and almost completely ruine everything we had worked for.  Its just a test of commitment.  Sadly the real world is out their and people can't put it off for a game like this.  Fortunately our team has had the luck of being able to get online for short periods of time and do our damage and our damage control.  Your team hasn't.  I haven't seen much effort to mount much of anything against us.  Kind of pathetic.  All you do is leader suicide.  Your team, or lack there of, is exactly what I played upon when I first arose to power 5 years ago and then 2 years later and then 2 months ago.  Reg server goes up and down with players.  And oddly, even with firetooths prophecy of doom, we have seen an increase in players and activity on the server.  Very interesting. 

One thing I will promise though, my reigns have never been boring ones.  The team we have set up has no plans to just sit up and do nothing, which differs from most other "Emperor's"; this Empire will not only be active....it will be powerfull.

Long live the Empire!

Dummmm dum dum dum dah dum dum dah dum
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

TheSpaceman

I think ill leave the question of who I am open to speculation a while longer, ill tell you eventually, but I'm enjoying anonymity too much.  ;)
Look up!

Shadow

The armies of Volkov and Shadow swarmed into the ruins of the trade caravan. Holby's troops had left the meagre defenses in disarray, and Volkov stole gold and food indiscriminately while Shadow kept the escape route open. After the lightning raid, the warlords moved off to split the spoils of war. The rebels were going to go hungry tonight.

Gen. Volkov

This is so much fun, it should be illegal.

QuoteWell you gotta admit that if we had a decent leaderer on our side that could hold them you'd be broke by now.

You do, Snare is much more than just a "decent leaderer". When he's been around to provide direction, you've actually done damage. When he hasn't, you've been... ineffectual.

Of course, what Shadow says is true, we haven't done many takedowns, but it's because there is rarely anyone worth taking down.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Quote from: Ereptor on October 12, 2008, 03:41:45 PM
The thing is, oblit, you and your team managed to break us twice and almost completely ruine everything we had worked for.  Its just a test of commitment.  Sadly the real world is out their and people can't put it off for a game like this.  Fortunately our team has had the luck of being able to get online for short periods of time and do our damage and our damage control.  Your team hasn't.  I haven't seen much effort to mount much of anything against us.  Kind of pathetic.  All you do is leader suicide.  Your team, or lack there of, is exactly what I played upon when I first arose to power 5 years ago and then 2 years later and then 2 months ago.  Reg server goes up and down with players.  And oddly, even with firetooths prophecy of doom, we have seen an increase in players and activity on the server.  Very interesting. 

One thing I will promise though, my reigns have never been boring ones.  The team we have set up has no plans to just sit up and do nothing, which differs from most other "Emperor's"; this Empire will not only be active....it will be powerfull.

Long live the Empire!

Dummmm dum dum dum dah dum dum dah dum

No accually i have not suicided in the last week at all basicly because i have realised the futility of it.
Also no The Spaceman is not alazar though i do wish i could be working with him right now.
Guess again.
Also cody hasn't been around for a while but when he gets active whatch out.
Volkov what about the time me and alazar put down peace alliance together with weasels.
What about the time at the beggining of ereptors so called reign how i effectivly took him down twice.
Im not saying that you have not been a good force im saying that if people accually tried to help us it would be in a different position at the moment.
All it has been at the moment is me and a friend and we are both indying trying to break.
This is a public recruitment now because no-one seem interested in replying to mails iv sent out.
If we band together now we can wipe out ereptor.
If you are interested please mail The Obliterator on reg
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

=/ kill attempts oblit? That's no fun at all.

TheSpaceman

No, not a kill attempt, if it was you'd be dead, i was sittin there with 400 turns and an army wanting to destroy you, but this wasn't a takedown, just a warning, and a show of what we can do.  So take it that way or next time you will go down.
Look up!

Shadow

I've said it before and I'll say it again - any fool can kill someone. It takes real skill to beat them while they are still alive.

Wolf Snare

Still waiting to get revived, then I'll stick around till ereptor falls... Is everyone dead? I've been waiting a week+ for revival. Thanks in advance to whomever gets around to it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Maybe you can talk some sense into Oblit about reg kills.

We are into week 5 of the Dark Ages Returned.

TheSpaceman

25 murders is an insult, at least it would be if it wasn't the 'Dark Ages' ooohhh, so scared.  Why isn't it a personal insult now, we finally got sick of it and did something about it.  I would killed you, sure you'd just start again and you'd be back up, i mean ereptor doesn't need all of his 5mil net does he?
Were not stupid, just trying to make a point.

Don't get comfortable in your vaunted dark ages, they will end.  And to borrow a line from episode 3, "Over your reign is, and not short enough it was!"
Look up!

Gorak

you have the land now
maybe now your threats will not be so empty

but even if you do successfully take down ereptor, don't be naive enough to think we'll simply give up and go away
we held emperor for 5 weeks and counting,

even then, bob had to resort to such a low, code abuse, for you to be able to pull it off

seriously
what a disappointment

couldn't match us for skill, so had to resort to code abuse?
pathetic
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.