Hello

Started by Hells Militia, August 27, 2008, 04:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hells Militia

Hi, I am new here so I thought I'd make an introduction post. My name is Darrin. I am 16, Junior in highschool this year. I am trying to learn how to play the game, and actualy do decent so if you have any tips, I'd love to hear them. I look forward to meeting and tlking with you guys.

Shadow

welcome to RWL! If you have any questions about gameplay send me a message (Shadow on reg and Sh on turbo)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Good to have you and welcome.  Thanks for checking in ....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Yep, hello and welcome
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

im not as good as shadow but if you want any strats msg me in reg...theres...kinda clones of me in turbo :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Holby

Welcome to the game!
I will not deleted this

Hells Militia

thomaskreisman

If you have a Reg account join the Armada on reg, my game guide should be up on the clan forums soon that is if I can find time with all the work I'm doing at Roman.

CobyCopper

If you need help, advice, or a general teacher (with more experience than TomKreis (no offense) and Firetooth), message #472 on Regular. I'll be playing the slow game while I am in college--I won't be on turbo though I can still advise you on both games. Don't expect me to be terribly active, though I should be on once or twice a week on Reg. Otherwise, Shadow's a solid choice.

thomaskreisman

Me and Firetooth where your teachers! Way to go stab us in the back, jerk! >:(

Hells Militia

Thanks for the help in advance :)

And sure thing tom.

thomaskreisman

I put my game guide on the strategy section of the forums to.

windhound

Oh, do take a look at the game guide (http://www.redwallwarlords.com/reg/rwl.php?action=guide2)

If you have any questions there's no shortage of willing help, as you can see.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 28, 2008, 06:25:46 PM
Me and Firetooth where your teachers! Way to go stab us in the back, jerk! >:(
I've not seen your "skills" recently, and I know I'm not here as long as Firetooth, Sharptooth, and you. As many have found out--I far exceed Firetooth. Besides--I'm going to be out of the big action as I won't be playing turbo--so my activity will be nil on that server--leaving Militia his own path to alliances. Much like my other student, I'll offer partnership for rounds, but I do expect that they'll make their own alliances on their own. With me or against me, no hard feelings. As it is, I have been playing against Shadow in Reg, and he taught me a few advanced strats and taught me how to improvise strats more effectively. Oh well--I work with some people here, against them elsewhere. It's all part of the game.

As I said--no offense, but you're actually pretty involved with Armarda. I'd hate to have Wrath crush Militia without reason.