Hello

Started by Hells Militia, August 27, 2008, 04:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

I have played in wrath for a long time as far as i know there is no war between armada and wrath i have only seen thomas say the he wants people to band together to destroy wrath but so far no action has happened and no-one in wrath sees thomas as a threat.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: CobyCopper on August 28, 2008, 04:37:05 PM
If you need help, advice, or a general teacher (with more experience than TomKreis (no offense) and Firetooth), message #472 on Regular. I'll be playing the slow game while I am in college--I won't be on turbo though I can still advise you on both games. Don't expect me to be terribly active, though I should be on once or twice a week on Reg. Otherwise, Shadow's a solid choice.
untrue, I taught tom the kreisman, have been playing longer then you, and excluding last round have nearly always finished higher then you ;) the only strat you're better then me at is probarbly wildcat
Don't be so arrogant, if you're better then me, net duel me on vintage, only like 7players play there anyway ;) oh and wildcat doesnt exsist, no unique races there, rwl is based on a qmt code, so iss valhall, if you're better at the qmt code see who gets the higher finish. Otherwise, forever hold your peace.

I taught sharptooh alot of what he knows and the same with tom, where are all your students then? Dont take this as offence, but if you have "exceeded" my skills how come you can only make 200mil net indying in 1 round when I can make that much a run? You forget, feng's taught me and he's been around years, but alas, he has dissapeared :o
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 28, 2008, 06:52:30 PM
I put my game guide on the strategy section of the forums to.
you maan mine ;) jk, although some of it is my strats...

Oh and if anyone thinks bob is better then me he's never wolfed, I was making his rounds net indying last round in one run, his marten was only 300mil net when I made 1bil of my 1.3bil, so :P he's better wildcat, yes, but it's a unique race iirc
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

I'd beat you twelve ways to Sunday, Firetooth. I'd duel you, but I won't have the time. You see--I have this place to go to called college. Maybe next year, kiddo... I won't know when I'm free. I'm even skeptical about Reg. After all, it's Miami.

Firetooth

Dont call me kiddo, stinky >:(
More like "Im to scared to duel you I have a convienient excuse Im going to Miami"
Go train up then duel me, n00b.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

There's few other ways I could describe you. Snot-nosed brat may be more accurate--sorry I was being nice. Anyways--when you finally get to college (I feel sorry for your future professors already), you'll have to learn some respect and maybe use some logic--something I've not seen you proficient at.

Firetooth

I could describe you as over-confident lifeless ole' bob-but that'd be too nice, far, far too nice, Im such a kind person so that's my description anyway.

Shadow

Let me summarize this argument for you:

QuoteI can piss farther than you can!
QuoteNo, I can piss farther but I don't have to piss right now
QuoteOh... you're mean!

Honestly, can you take it to msn or something? I like you both but it does get annoying, especially in a hello thread. Sure, sure, I do it too sometimes, but feel free to call me out on it then ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Hells Militia

Quote from: CobyCopper on August 28, 2008, 08:42:37 PM
I'd hate to have Wrath crush Militia without reason.

Why whould they do that?

CobyCopper

Quote from: Hells Militia on August 31, 2008, 05:14:07 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on August 28, 2008, 08:42:37 PM
I'd hate to have Wrath crush Militia without reason.

Why whould they do that?
I am neither in nor will participate in the Armada. And they could if Thomas Kreisman started a war. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me on regular. I'll explain it there.