Defence Bug

Started by thomaskreisman, August 23, 2008, 04:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

0.1 hours ago     The Masked Lord (#8) attacked you!     You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
58 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
273 Weasels

I had 3 weasels when that happened, how can I hold my defense and lose 58 weasels if I only have 3?

Shade

Troop sharing with your clan, maybe? Shade was curious, too.

Marell

Even with troop sharing, there is meant to be a 40% limit isn't there?  ie. He could only have a total of 5 or 6 weasels even with troop sharing seeing he only has 3 himself...certainly not 58 anyway ???

Firetooth

How much health did shade have? That might explain some of it, but not the 58weasel thing :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Ah, that may well be part of it, Shade has had low health of late.

Firetooth

also when I maxed ereptor in reg like a week ago i went into minus troops ???
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 24, 2008, 09:36:10 AM
also when I maxed ereptor in reg like a week ago i went into minus troops ???
I remember that, anyway could you shed some light on this Shael?

taekwondokid42

Perhaps, if your clan mates had a low health, even though they only were able to boost you to 6 weasels, their own health boosted their loss rate.

But, that is assuming that offense works with troop sharing. I thought that troops could only be shared for defense.

The Lady Shael

Yep, troop sharing only works for defense.

I have no idea what's going on, could be a bug, could be a gameplay technicality. Either way it'll be fixed when we rewrite the attack system.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 26, 2008, 01:33:44 AM
Yep, troop sharing only works for defense.

I have no idea what's going on, could be a bug, could be a gameplay technicality. Either way it'll be fixed when we rewrite the attack system.
So you are re-writing the attack system, I didn't here about that.