What happened to Alazar?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 22, 2008, 07:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

And for that matter, what happened to my old clan?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shade

Ally hasn't been seen, even by me, for awhile now, one of these days I'll track him down and yank him back here by the ear. Snare theorizes that he fell into a woodchipper.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:13:06 PM
Ally hasn't been seen, even by me, for awhile now, one of these days I'll track him down and yank him back here by the ear. Snare theorizes that he fell into a woodchipper.

Interesting, and your relationship with him is...?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shade

He's a friend of mine, we know each other in RL, in fact, I am the person who first brought him here and unleashed his many annoyances upon you all.  :)

Ungatt Trunn II

I see. So, fell in a wood chipper eh? If that theory is correct, I think the only thing you'll have to drag back is an ear...

What annoyances? He helped me and clanned me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Obliterator

Thats what everyone who worked with him thought.
But everyone else.......
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shade

Untrue, I worked with him and still found him mind-numbingly annoying, I just dealt with it because he was useful :P

Ungatt Trunn II

If my theory is correct, I worked for Alazar who worked with/for Shade (unconfirmed) who apparently works with/for Snare (unconfirmed). It makes you wonder, who is REALLY running the show in the end?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shade

I don't call myself The Puppetmaster for nothing, you know :P

Ungatt Trunn II

I worked for you? Where's muh pay?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shade

Bah! Everyone knows I don't pay my workers :P

Anywas, the chain of command is as follows (durign the occasions in which we are working together)
Snare and I are for the most part equal to each other, but Snare is the senior player, so I usually follow him, there is no real servant-master thing between us though.
Beneath us are Oblit and Ally, who are also equal to each other
Beneath that is random workers who are in Ally's clan or otherwise affiliated with us
Beneath that is our entry level position
And beneath that is a little position we like to call 'Dave'

Ungatt Trunn II

Perhaps I could replace ally then...? I need alliances you know...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shade

We would be more than happy to accept you into our ranks, Pm my in game and I'll hook you up, The Masked Lord is my account, that goes for anyone else who wants to take part in Shade's awesomeness, by the way

Ungatt Trunn II

Umm, I can only play on reg... my brother (Big Boss) took up turbo. But I can help you on reg.
DIE HIPPIE DIE