Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

thomaskreisman

Scarwake

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 10:25:32 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:20:07 PM
Praise the Lord!
um............where did that come from?

That came from the fact that he is estatic that he will never be your friend..  :wink:
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 09:27:26 PM
Shade tries to make it amusing, few appreciate the humor, however. ^_^
few would actually consider it humour is the problem ;)
Meh, last round It was funny saying to random people "Hi I'm phony pony I like ponies"
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Scarwake on August 23, 2008, 12:58:12 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 10:25:32 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:20:07 PM
Praise the Lord!
um............where did that come from?

That came from the fact that he is estatic that he will never be your friend..  :wink:
Oh ya, i hope i am never his friend.

Shade

For the sake of what little sanity Shade has left, he hopes that too.

Edit: Yes, we all know Shade makes frequent typo's >.<

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 03:45:49 PM
For the sake of what little santiy Shade has left, he hopes that too.
well, we agree on something then, that's good and bad at the same time.

BTW you spell sanity S-A-N-I-T-Y.

The Purple Dragon

wow, this post is really dramatic, stop talking like you're from the middle ages, both of you (shade and thomas) it really gets on my nerves when people try to be cool like that, thomas, you're kinda cool, i think? Shade needs to grow up though, or Kyle needs to teach him a life lesson........
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Shade

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on August 23, 2008, 04:50:33 PM
wow, this post is really dramatic, stop talking like you're from the middle ages, both of you (shade and thomas) it really gets on my nerves when people try to be cool like that, thomas, you're kinda cool, i think? Shade needs to grow up though, or Kyle needs to teach him a life lesson........

Er...talk like I'm from the middle ages? Just because I don't use 'cool slang home dawg G', does not mean I do it on purpose, this is how I talk :P

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 04:53:44 PM

Er...talk like I'm from the middle ages? Just because I don't use 'cool slang home dawg G', does not mean I do it on purpose, this is how I talk :P
That's how I talk to and I think Kyle needs to teach him a life lesson, Kyle is wise......or Sean could just beat him up a bit.

Shade

Sean hero worships me, no beatings from him.

And I gave Shadow the greatest opportunity he could possibly hope for to 'teach me a lesson', even gave him more incentive to do so than usual by killing newbies, but still he hides.

Firetooth

You mean sean as if in my brother? Nah he doesn't worship you at all...
He could beat shade to a pulp anyday ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 24, 2008, 03:26:07 AM
Ya your brother.

Shade

Ah, I never knew Sharp's name, I thought we were discussing a differant Sean who played here...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shade on August 24, 2008, 10:28:56 AM
Ah, I never knew Sharp's name, I thought we were discussing a differant Sean who played here...

Yah my name's sean, I just never posted it on the forums, kell will know why it's spelt like that.

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 23, 2008, 04:59:30 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 04:53:44 PM

That's how I talk to and I think Kyle needs to teach him a life lesson, Kyle is wise......or Sean could just beat him up a bit.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment  :)
Quote from: Firetooth on August 24, 2008, 03:26:07 AM

I'll take that as a compliment too :)