Shades big plan

Started by thomaskreisman, August 22, 2008, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I found out the real reason that shade is killing noobs, and it has nothing to do with Shadow, I will sell it to whoever wants it for the right price and I want cash not troops, I will give you a hint though, snare is the one giving shade his orders, and it's going to end with noobs dead and snare on top if nobody dose anything.

Shade

Hehehe, I love it! I'll tell em myself

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:55:23 -0600
We don't need to be enemies, liek you said, we both hate Shadow, we'll work against him, I won't touch your clan, I'm after Indy Time(#10) next, after that we're going after top ten member's to pave the way for snare

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:59:09 -0600
Haha your a week fool, Shadow is a good friend of mine, I was just after your plan which I would give to Firetooth who in turn would give me $75 billion, the entire thing was a lie to get your plan, I didn't care about new players, but then you killed Martin and that made me mad, so now it's to late, I will stick with the Armada and teach my students like I promised because now I do care, and I will die and be wiped out but I will take you with me, oh yes I will take you with me!
----------------------------------

I am amused, you don't think I saw through your attempt to trick me? It's a fake plan, which I had hoped you'd pass on to your superiors, but alas.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:05:58 PM

We don't need to be enemies, liek you said, we both hate Shadow, we'll work against him, I won't touch your clan, I'm after Indy Time(#10) next, after that we're going after top ten member's to pave the way for snare

Haha your a week fool, Shadow is a good friend of mine, I was just after your plan which I would give to Firetooth who in turn would give me $75 billion, the entire thing was a lie to get your plan, I didn't care about new players, but then you killed Martin and that made me mad, so now it's to late, I will stick with the Armada and teach my students like I promised because now I do care, and I will die and be wiped out but I will take you with me, oh yes I will take you with me!

I am amused, you don't think I saw through your attempt to trick me? It's a fake plan, which I had hoped you'd pass on to your superiors, but alas.

haha you are stupider that I thought, I actualy did care about the newbies all along and the plan was to get you to make that very post! You will soon c why that was the plan but you just walked right into it! Fool! :P

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:05:58 PM

haha you are stupider that I thought, I actualy did care about the newbies all along and the plan was to get you to make that very post! You will soon c why that was the plan but you just walked right into it! Fool! :P

Thomas, I think you should probably just stop posting for a while ....
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*facepalm*

I won't deny the fact that I am thoroughly enjoying reading the message system this round.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

Shade tries to make it amusing, few appreciate the humor, however. ^_^

Checkerpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 22, 2008, 09:24:51 PM
*facepalm*

I won't deny the fact that I am thoroughly enjoying reading the message system this round.

I wish I could get in on some of that .... right now, all I've gotten in game are messages asking me if I'm done running turns.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

I always make a point to let Shael in on any evil plans I have for the round, it allows me to know in advance if I'm breaking any rules, keeps me from untinentionally tricking the staff, and relieves me of my cliched villainous urge to gloat about my evil plans all in one go. Also provides me with a credible testimoney for when people say 'There's no WAY you planned that' at the end of the round.

thomaskreisman

*facepalm*

I bet you love all the lies I told everybody in the messages, when I was typing them I was thinking about what you would say because you can tell when I'm lying through your admin powers.

Shade

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 10:05:59 PM
*facepalm*

I bet you love all the lies I told everybody in the messages, when I was typing them I was thinking about what you would say because you can tell when I'm lying through your admin powers.

Do you by any chance share any blood relation to fexfighter?

The Lady Shael

*facepalm*

I admit, I was cracking up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:08:11 PM
*facepalm*

Do you by any chance share any blood relation to fexfighter?

No but when I first noticed him i thought I was looking into a mirror.

Shade

I agree, my friend. I agree.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:11:56 PM
I agree, my friend. I agree.
I am no friend of yours nor will I ever be! >:(