A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 10:04:22 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:01:23 PM
This is amusing, half my inbox is hate mail, the other half is random newbies desperate for Shade's friendship :)
I'm shore you like that just fine, don't you

Woah, don't get freaky here Thomas, let's keep this on the up and up.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 22, 2008, 10:21:04 PM
This is amusing, half my inbox is hate mail, the other half is random newbies desperate for Shade's friendship :)

If I knew what you meant by that then I bet I would agree with you so OK......???? ???

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 10:24:48 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 22, 2008, 10:21:04 PM

If I knew what you meant by that then I bet I would agree with you so OK......???? ???

If you knew what I meant by that I can assure you that you would not agree with me.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:11:02 PM
Anyways, back on topic.

I have something a shindig to go to tommorrow, so I killed tommorrow's noob in advance.

Fiero (#23), also of clan fire, has fallen for Shadow.

Kill number 3
Wow your biggest promi achievement ever shade, you sure should be proud!
Tell someone who cares, even zack, your ally has refused you.
Hahaha I should've known volkov would've posted something like that :o
Fine if shade can do this Im gonna go to every site I can and say how bad rwl is how horrible. It's the same thing-driving new players that we desperately need away. What's our activity, an amazing 40 or so? We need more players, not less.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Shade on August 21, 2008, 12:49:47 AM
This topic is for the discussion of Shadow's other topic at http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9706.msg150620#new  Unfortunately he deemed it necessary to lock that topic, effectively denying me any chance of defending myself unless I made a new topic, if we can get the original unlocked, I will ask an admin to merge.

As with most things that Shadow posts that begin with the line 'Here's the relevant part' he has conveniently left out the parts that build up to and in some cases justify my various threats, as well as the lengthy conversation in which I try to convince him through other means, after all, that wouldn't do quite as well of a job painting me in a negative light, would it?

Not that he really needs alot of help there, I'm going to start off by making it clear that I do not believe what I threatened to do (Killing or otherwise injuring new players) is a fair punishment for what he did (Breaking a much needed truce, but I'll get into that in a moment) in fact, it doesn't even directly effect him. However, I have reason to believe that it will bring about the effect I want when nothing else will, and don't think I didn't try to solve this through less extreme methods first.

Essentially, after much bickering and many rounds of dirty fighting, we agreed to a truce, neither of us would bother the other. Earlier today I began sending some random messages to promising players looking for fresh alliances, unknowingly in this process I bumbed into Shadow's account, which was under an alias. Based on the wording of my messages as we entered into a conversation, he guessed at my indentity, and decided that this accident was a breaking of our truce, and further believed that I was attempting to draw him into one of my plans, for this reason he placed my true identity in his signature for anyone to see.

Now learning who he was in turn, I told him it was a simple mistake that caused me to contact him, but he called this 'whining' and refused to remove the signature, despite anything I would say, and further threatened to send it in a pm to every player. This and his signature would foil a little something I had been planning, and so I resorted to the threat that he posted in his topic, which in turn caused him to send a message to the threatened clans, effectively ruining any hope for my plan.

This, as I view it, was a legitimate breaking of our truce, based on an accidental message he knowingly interfered with my gameplay. I demanded that he join a clan so I could fight him head to head, as this is a no leader round and he is not clanned, it would be almost impossible for me to damage him effectively were he not clanned. He refused, I told him I would kill new players until such a time as he clanned so we could settle this, he still refuses to take any responsibility for his action or for the fact that his opponent is going to be attacking innocent bystanders all because he was too stubborn to to remove a message or clan. (which to my thinking is somewhat cowardly, although I really can't say much on it, as attacking new players is not exactly going to be a display of honor)

Again I point out that these things do not justify what I plan to do, I know I'm going below the belt, but I fight dirty, I always have, you all know this about me. I simply wanted to make sure that it is well known that I am not the person who restarted the feud, and that I did not threaten new players for no reason, nor did I immediately stoop to such lows without first exhausting any other options.

I also apologize for the length of this post, once I get going I'm hard to stop, and as I post so rarely I like to make sure that they include everything I want to cover.

~Shade

Shade, my brother did not in fact leave anything out, those texts were copy pasted exactly as they were sent from you.

Furthermore, killings new players on turbo is actually really your thing! It makes sense, for you, I mean...Kyle doesn't care because he knows it's not his fault that they die, all you do is threaten people and then when you know they are too good for you, you try to attack them by making them feel guilty. i have lived with Kyle for 16 years and I know for a fact that he's laughing at you right now, I know that, because he's a Briggs, we don't feel guilt for something that really doesn't matter at all to us, I play this game for fun, if you told me to clan or noobs would die, i'd go ahead and kills the noobs for you, just cause it would be a laugh. kyle plays this game because he is a genius in all respects and uses this game to challenge his intellect, although he kicks the games butt everytime.

You're killing new players just makes everyone hate you, if they die, they will die knowing that, a) they can rejoin instantly, and b) its your fault.:)

I agree with Firetooth (god bless the firetooths horde), you are slime, the worst kind of person and (to everyone getting annoyed by Shade vs. Kyle) Kyle tried to stop but Shade keeps on annoying him and it just gets frustrating, if you die, blame it on shade.

I say good day, if you wanna fight a briggs, fight me, even though im bigger, kyle has taught me everything he knows and by god ill actually fight you without even caring.

-The Purple Dragons
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Firetooth

I love myself too! :D(jk)
Firetooth action force, firetooth, firetooth!!!!!, firetooth6 and firetooth2 initiate lol thnx we will pwn you.
dunno where that came from...
Me and my firetooths are also telling everyong who dies what to do and sometimes aiding them ourselves, so you are failing shade ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Shade never fails.   ;)

thomaskreisman

Firetooth

But coby does fail, I've seen him do it before ;)
and shade I extremely doubt that and if (unlikely) so there's always a first :P

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 23, 2008, 04:21:24 PM
But coby does fail, I've seen him do it before ;)
and shade I extremely doubt that and if (unlikely) so there's always a first :P
Yup always, BTW how did you manage to come up with that line about Rats?

The Purple Dragon

Shade might not fail, but he still is a failure..
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Shade

How does that work? :P

thomaskreisman

zack harmon

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 23, 2008, 05:00:09 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 04:48:40 PM
Ask Shael she should know.

Curious here, after reading this last page, are you calling sheal a failure or shade, becuase the way everythings worded it seems like your calling sheal one and i just got curious.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: zack harmon on August 23, 2008, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 23, 2008, 05:00:09 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 04:48:40 PM
Ask Shael she should know.

Curious here, after reading this last page, are you calling sheal a failure or shade, becuase the way everythings worded it seems like your calling sheal one and i just got curious.

Nope I like Shael, Shade is just...