A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Boss

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 03:31:41 PM
And s/he folowed it up well too, I was thoroughly spanked. Impressive, I love all the hate my actions get :)

Speaking of which, Triss (#42) of clan Fire has fallen for Shadow today.

Kill number two

Never realized how much fun killing Newbs can be....it's eviltastic!

Are you by any chance a sociopathic hermaphrodite? Or, when you were but a child, held to little or abused? You seem to get a little to much joy out of harming others...
The Big Boss.

thomaskreisman

Every day a Newb shall pay, til Shadow comes out, and agrees to play.

Triss(#42) has died for Shadow today. It goes on.

What kind of sick butt hole makes that kind of notice.

Triss was killed today, another life wasted, what's funny is the ones he killed where not in my clan because he knows that if he kills one of my students I will revolt to rat and take him out, this is funny but I will admit I was still not happy over either death, especially Martins because he worked for me in the past back in my days as a mercenary and bounty hunter.

The reason I am not running indy is because I am making food and cash for my students so they can learn how to indy, next round they can learn leader.

Shade

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 05:53:32 PM

Triss was killed today, another life wasted, what's funny is the ones he killed where not in my clan because he knows that if he kills one of my students I will revolt to rat and take him out

Oh, I see, so I'm not attacking your students because I'm afraid of you?

Nice, allow to me educate you on one point though, revolting is impossible this round, because it requires leaders.

I will educate you on another point too, I don't even acknowledge your exsistance when making my plans, you are utterly insignifigant, please, do not flatter yourself by implying that you are keeping me at bay.

The ones I have killed have not been in your clan for the sole reason that they were easier targets. That's it.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

Triss was killed today, another life wasted, what's funny is the ones he killed where not in my clan because he knows that if he kills one of my students I will revolt to rat and take him out

Nice, allow to me educate you on one point though, revolting is impossible this round, because it requires leaders.

I will educate you on another point too, I don't even acknowledge your exsistance when making my plans, you are utterly insignifigant, please, do not flatter yourself by implying that you are keeping me at bay.

The ones I have killed have not been in your clan for the sole reason that they were easier targets. That's it.

Actually let me educate you, revolting is possable and I know this because I started this round as a rat, now I am a wildcat Firetooth knows that, and second thing is: of coerce I don't think your scared of me because if you where you wouldn't be doing this, I'm just here to say that you underestimated me, allot!.

Big Boss

They are what you call easy targets? Then what exactly are the other ones you killed called?
The Big Boss.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Big Boss on August 22, 2008, 06:16:46 PM

They are what you call easy targets? Then what exactly are the other ones you killed called?
Those players either where not active or barely new how to get out of protection, and he still was stupid enough to waste his turns and resources on them.

Shade

QuoteThey are what you call easy targets? Then what exactly are the other ones you killed called?

Targets that I'm too lazy to spend slightly more time killing

If revolting is possible this round, then Shael must've done something to enable it without removing the 'you need X many leader's warning', either way, I'm not exactly shaking in my flip-flops.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:19:57 PM
QuoteThey are what you call easy targets? Then what exactly are the other ones you killed called?

Targets that I'm too lazy to spend slightly more time killing
You disgust me, it's people like you that just consume and don't do anything to help this game grow.

Shade

Shael says:
i actually don't know what thomas is talking about
Shael says:
revolting SHOULDN'T be possible
Shade says:
S'what I thought
----------

Aha! I thought something was up, you nearly had me convinced I was wrong, but I'm ever wrong, i was the verge of a psychotic meltdown!

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:35:22 PM
Shael says:
i actually don't know what thomas is talking about
Shael says:
revolting SHOULDN'T be possible
Shade says:
S'what I thought
----------

Aha! I thought something was up, you nearly had me convinced I was wrong, but I'm ever wrong, i was the verge of a psychotic meltdown!
No I did revolt, if Shael will look into her records it should show that when I started out I was a rat.

Shade

I know, it's a bug, the point is that you shouldn't be able to.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:44:34 PM
I know, it's a bug, the point is that you shouldn't be able to.
Even not I have plenty of cash that I can use to buy troops and take you down.

Shade

Excellent, use stoats, I keep having to aid these bloody newbies up high enough to do anything, bloody net is getting in the way.

The Lady Shael

Thomas is lucky he didn't know revolting requires leaders and should have been impossible this round. Had he known, he would've been disabled for exploiting a bug. But no matter, it's fixed.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Big Boss

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:50:34 PM
Excellent, use stoats, I keep having to aid these bloody newbies up high enough to do anything, bloody net is getting in the way.

How crude, you kill people who aren't even involved, using any method available to do so, just to satisfy your lust for vengeance.
The Big Boss.