A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

...Awesome?

I know what your thinking, Shade said the second death yesterday would count for today, but Shade has another shindig to go to tommorrow, and so today's noob will count for tommorrow, fear not, Shade will not miscount.

The Illusionist (#45) of clan T.C.O.O. has died for Shadow today

Kill number...what is it now, four?

JadeRoach

Enough of this killing, Shade! When will it end? And don't you dare say it will be when Shadow joins a clan. We all know (at least, I know) that s/he has no interest in joining one, and gave legitimate reasons  for their point of view.

Your apparent joy when you kill n00bz deeply disturbs me. Please stop will all haste.

- Jade the Forest Lion

Shade

...It will be when Shadow joins a clan.

JadeRoach

Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 08:17:32 PM
...It will be when Shadow joins a clan.

You, unfortunately, didn't get the memo about reading Shadow's posts. They actually have value, something your own posts lack as of recently.

- Jade the Forest Lion.

Shade

You are correct, most of my posts in this topic have merely been responses to the flaming, you see, if I must be forced to this low by Shadow I have decided that I will thoroughly enjoy myself. Especially the flaming.

Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but words will only make me giggle.

JadeRoach

Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 08:29:48 PM
You are correct, most of my posts in this topic have merely been responses to the flaming, you see, if I must be forced to this low by Shadow I have decided that I will thoroughly enjoy myself. Especially the flaming.

Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but words will only make me giggle.

My God, man, have you no morales?

- Jade the Forest Lion

Shade

Aw shucks, you see what you've done? You gone and made me giggle, and in the prescence of compay, I have an image to maintain, you know.

Heh, and Shadow thought this topic wouldn't generate much interest :P

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMy God, man, have you no morales?

What's a morales? Is that like, spanish for "morals"?

Or the plural of "morale"? (I didn't know you could pluralize "morale".)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

wow
this is almost enough to make me wanna play Turbo

I'd just kill shade and be done with it
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shade

No leader round, city = immortality.

I might be willign to de-city if Shadow joined a clan, but alas, he hides.

wolf bite

Welcome Jade to our community.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on August 23, 2008, 04:47:17 PM
Shade might not fail, but he still is a failure..
it means your life goal is to kill new players to an online game ;)
Hey Jade, Id tell you who I am ingame...but, that'd be telling :P

Slimebag shade, alliteration! funky firetooth, also alliteration! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Purple Dragon

Look at what Shade sent me...

Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:50:37 -0600
NEW: From The Masked Lord (#8) (?)

Y'know, you seem to have an almost unhealthy amount of respect for your brother, 'my brother Shadow is a genius in every respect'? Must be hard, living under a 'shadow' like that, having your skills overshadowed much? Of course, a few well calculated betrayals on your part,a nd, with me on yourside, you can outshine him easily...

Shade, me and kyle just went to a party and im still freaking hammed...I dont want to outshine kyle, hes the smart one in the family and im the sportsy one, (football, baseball, soccer, rugby, etc...) just shut up and screw off cause I really dont like you...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

thomaskreisman

Quote from: zack harmon on August 23, 2008, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 23, 2008, 05:00:09 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 04:48:40 PM
How does that work? :P
Ask Shael she should know.

Curious here, after reading this last page, are you calling sheal a failure or shade, becuase the way everythings worded it seems like your calling sheal one and i just got curious.
Shade not Shael

JadeRoach

Quote from: Shade on August 23, 2008, 11:26:42 PM
No leader round, city = immortality.

I might be willign to de-city if Shadow joined a clan, but alas, he hides.

You are one disturbing wo/man, Shade.

- Jade the Forest Lion