A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Quote from: Big Boss on August 22, 2008, 06:52:48 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:50:34 PM
Excellent, use stoats, I keep having to aid these bloody newbies up high enough to do anything, bloody net is getting in the way.

How crude, you kill people who aren't even involved, using any method available to do so, just to satisfy your lust for vengeance.

Heh, one of my old account names used to be 'Avatar of Vengeance', so, yeah. If there was an insult int here, I missed it.

Big Boss

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:58:19 PM
Quote from: Big Boss on August 22, 2008, 06:52:48 PM
Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 06:50:34 PM
Excellent, use stoats, I keep having to aid these bloody newbies up high enough to do anything, bloody net is getting in the way.

How crude, you kill people who aren't even involved, using any method available to do so, just to satisfy your lust for vengeance.

Heh, one of my old account names used to be 'Avatar of Vengeance', so, yeah. If there was an insult int here, I missed it.

Any relation to Avatar of pain?
The Big Boss.

Shade

Indeed, he's a servant friend of mine.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:01:15 PM
Indeed, he's a servant friend of mine.
He could pwn you!

Ungatt Trunn II

I know it may be none of my business, but did I miss something? lol...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shade

Anyways, back on topic.

I have something a shindig to go to tommorrow, so I killed tommorrow's noob in advance.

Fiero (#23), also of clan fire, has fallen for Shadow.

Kill number 3

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:11:02 PM
Anyways, back on topic.

I have something a shindig to go to tommorrow, so I killed tommorrow's noob in advance.

Fiero (#23), also of clan fire, has fallen for Shadow.

Kill number 3
He told me he wasn't even playing this round he just made a account to send one message, to me!

Gen. Volkov

Shade is such a terrible person. Blah Blah Blah. This thread bores me. Shade, stop killing noobs, Shadow, man up and face Shade on the field of battle. You can both build cities and hammer at each other for the rest of the round. Just stop cluttering up the forums with this silliness.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 22, 2008, 07:33:25 PM
Shade is such a terrible person. Blah Blah Blah. This thread bores me. Shade, stop killing noobs, Shadow, man up and face Shade on the field of battle. You can both build cities and hammer at each other for the rest of the round. Just stop cluttering up the forums with this silliness.
The lives of newbies are at stake and that's all you can say, that just lowered my respect for you a little bit.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 05:53:32 PM
Every day a Newb shall pay, til Shadow comes out, and agrees to play.

Triss(#42) has died for Shadow today. It goes on.

What kind of sick [Behind] hole makes that kind of notice.

I actually thought it was a pretty funny and creative notice.  Even though I agree that he's taking this way too far.

QuoteTriss was killed today, another life wasted, what's funny is the ones he killed where not in my clan because he knows that if he kills one of my students I will revolt to rat and take him out, this is funny but I will admit I was still not happy over either death, especially Martins because he worked for me in the past back in my days as a mercenary and bounty hunter.

You, take out Shade?  Don't make me laugh.  That's not going to happen.

Also, I agree with Gen. Volkov.  Too bad the rest of you aren't as smart as he is.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThe lives of newbies are at stake and that's all you can say, that just lowered my respect for you a little bit.

OMG, whatever will they do! Killed in an internet game! They will be scarred for life!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shade

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 22, 2008, 07:49:19 PM
[I actually thought it was a pretty funny and creative notice. 

You sir, are one of my new favourite posters, what's your in game name?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:52:46 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 22, 2008, 07:49:19 PM
[I actually thought it was a pretty funny and creative notice. 

You sir, are one of my new favourite posters, what's your in game name?

I don't think I want to say.  Suffice to say, I'm in the top ten but I'm not going to be taking anybody out any time soon ... this is the first time I've had to indy and it's taking some getting used to.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

This is amusing, half my inbox is hate mail, the other half is random newbies desperate for Shade's friendship :)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 10:01:23 PM
This is amusing, half my inbox is hate mail, the other half is random newbies desperate for Shade's friendship :)
I'm shore you like that just fine, don't you