A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on August 21, 2008, 06:20:15 PM
Quote from: The Obliterator on August 21, 2008, 06:12:45 PM
You assume wrong.
But i may become one very soon...
Also what is the point of having a reputation if you wont be feared.
About us having no skill that is crazy we'll need a ton of skill to not only kill one noob a day till you clan but to take top position at the end of the round.
And btw about your challenge i cant see you above wolf snare....so why should i bother

You might change your tune when you're land starved. And you admit to being one of the killers in the third line of that post, you need to think about what you say before you say it. You'll need a ton of skill to do that, true, but you don't have it. Shade is a lousy indier, and you're not much better from what I've seen this round.

the point of a reputation is respect. You don't have the skill to make any of the oldbies fear you, so that one is out. You can gain respect by choosing not to kill defenseless people for no reason. It's a coward's answer to not being able to fight me otherwise. I won't clan, and you and Shade together can't beat me at indy. If you want to get top place out of this round I suggest you start now, because you sure as [haties] won;t be able to later when I have all the land.

Funny i only just saw this.
Thanks to snare for sticking up for me. I could say that hardly anyone knows my skill level.
I have only ever worked with shade, snare, and alazar and they alone know my true skill.
I supose you dont remember the time i broke ereptor first run after being revived on reg do you.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

oblit's better then people give him credi for.
Quote from: The Obliterator on August 21, 2008, 05:47:39 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on August 21, 2008, 02:46:34 PM
Pleh us Firetooths are owning you
You even asked to join my turbo clan checker  :P
Face it we've got this in the bag Im gonna make sure we get first and second, we can still win this even if the guy in first dies of inactivity  :)
So with 5 people you can only manage 100 mil net above the next people which is me and firetooth.
yes...we aided firetooth first...and...you said you'd help us but decided to help shade instead ::)

Pleh, noob killers are cowards who can't play, kill noobs and you lose any respect I may have for you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

on the contrary shade was offering on of the best opportunities shadow was going to get to kill shade and yet he refused.
Taking down one noob a day will be hard.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

I hadn't bothered reading this topic until now, and well, I gotta say what Shade is doing is pretty darn low.
Killing noobs, driving them away from the game. Even though they are ingame actions, if I were an admin I would probably be close to stepping in. Having innocent new players being killed would be the last thing I would want for my game. Thinking back to the days when I first started playing here...its difficult enough, not knowing about strats, bewildered as to how it was possible to leave the bottom of the rankings - if I'd logged on to find myself killed for seemingly no reaon, its likely I would have exited, and not bothered coming back.

I ask that you find an alternate solution Shade. Hey maybe instead of killing the noobs, you could join them in recieving my lessons on how to indy. The good players here are able to adapt to changes using a variety of strats, and so far I've seen that you are only capable of leadering.

Shade

I'm not a completely incompetent indier, and I am not doing this because my skill level is so low it's the only option available to me. I'm doing it because Shadow wrecked a plan of mine which also violated a truce, initially I was making a bluff about killing newbies, but he called it,  if I don't back it up now then it's as good as telling Shadow he never has to honor any agreements made with me, and I can never trust another agreement with him, and this feud will never be able to end. If Shadow has any plans to compensate me for his interferance as an alternative to clanning, I might be willing to hear them.

thomaskreisman

I will continue to tech my students no matter how low Shade gets, any new player will always be welcome at the Armada.

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Shade on August 21, 2008, 10:20:17 AM
Martin The Warrior (#17) of the DAB clan has paid the price for Shadow today.

Kill number one.
i cannot tell you how angry this makes me....being killed for no reason

and also i do not especially enjoy being called a noob.
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Firetooth

Shade is to blame for this
Bravo shade! ::)
you said you'd only kill armarda wait to go breaking your own deal ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

I said no such thing, I said newbies would pay, I named the armada specifically because it wouldhave the highest concentration of them, being a teaching clan.

Also, I just got a verbal smackdown by a suprisingly literate Newbie, since when can they spell? Props to #31 for one of the best written beratings I've ever recieved.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 09:57:06 AM
I will continue to tech my students no matter how low Shade gets, any new player will always be welcome at the Armada.

Continue to teach them how to backstab people and online them, you mean?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

That's the Armada's curriculum? Shockingly similiar to how I teach my students...perhap I will pick a different clan to prey on.  :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 02:04:00 PM
I said no such thing, I said newbies would pay, I named the armada specifically because it wouldhave the highest concentration of them, being a teaching clan.

Also, I just got a verbal smackdown by a suprisingly literate Newbie, since when can they spell? Props to #31 for one of the best written beratings I've ever recieved.

bravo for that, that was a good berating, I saw it :)

Shade

And s/he folowed it up well too, I was thoroughly spanked. Impressive, I love all the hate my actions get :)

Speaking of which, Triss (#42) of clan Fire has fallen for Shadow today.

Kill number two

Never realized how much fun killing Newbs can be....it's eviltastic!

zack harmon

Killing noobs just becuase shadow ruined your plans is going way to far, and in my opinion its despicable. Your ruining what little reputation you had, you....well lets just say i cant really say what i would like on the forums b/c i dont want to get banned. But driving away new players is something i will not help with espically if your doing it just for some stupid reason. All i can say is I will not work with you anymore because of this.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 22, 2008, 02:30:25 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 22, 2008, 09:57:06 AM

Continue to teach them how to backstab people and online them, you mean?
no, no i did that by myself :D i saw one of teh firetooths aiding and didn't like it :D and since i cannot wreck networth i must resolve to wrecking runs...