To all who doubt my antimatter bombs...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 18, 2008, 09:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

A direct quote from Wikipedia...

QuoteIn particle physics and quantum chemistry, antimatter is the extension of the concept of the antiparticle to matter, where antimatter is composed of antiparticles in the same way that normal matter is composed of particles. For example, an antielectron (a positron, an electron with a positive charge) and an antiproton (a proton with a negative charge) could form an antihydrogen atom in the same way that an electron and a proton form a normal matter hydrogen atom. Furthermore, mixing matter and antimatter would lead to the annihilation of both in the same way that mixing antiparticles and particles does, thus giving rise to high-energy photons (gamma rays) or other particle–antiparticle pairs.

Beware.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

So, just where do you get your anti-matter? Ebay?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 19, 2008, 06:12:56 AM
The spa room 101 antimatter market.
king firetooth's army just busted up that market so no more anti-matter for you1 :D :DMWEHEHEHEHEHEHEAKAKAKAKAKAKAK! :o :D :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

You could always just read angels and demons  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on August 19, 2008, 08:18:07 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 19, 2008, 06:12:56 AM
The spa room 101 antimatter market.
king firetooth's army just busted up that market so no more anti-matter for you1 :D :DMWEHEHEHEHEHEHEAKAKAKAKAKAKAK! :o :D :D

Umm, HELL-O! There's like a googoldecaplex of these things. Besides, I already have a stockpile.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gorak on August 19, 2008, 06:37:34 PM
how do you contain it?

I have control over a planet made entirely of antimatter in an antimatter galaxy. Simple to store.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

how do you get there to extract it
and how do you transfer it into and contain it within the bomb

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gorak on August 20, 2008, 12:55:13 AM
how do you get there to extract it
and how do you transfer it into and contain it within the bomb

Must I explain everything?

First, the antimatter lifeforms of the planet meet me in a neutral part of space. They slowly release a block of antimatter from their craft, they then put on the block highly powered magnets with the N. side facing out. Then, me and my crew get a layer of regular matter that also has magnets facing towards theirs (The N. end.) and attack it around it. The magnets keep the two from touching each other, and the space between the two has not form of matter or antimatter, and is but a void of space. Then, when it is about to hit a target, the matter layer detaches and BOOOOM.

It is a lot more complicated than that, but I don't want to tell too much, or people may copy the design.   ::)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak