So, by the way, I'm back

Started by The Lady Shael, August 16, 2008, 08:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

If you didn't notice, I've been gone for almost an entire week. I kinda forgot to tell anyone I was going somewhere, but things have been hectic.

My family and other friends stayed in a timeshare for a week in Orlando and just hung out. Watched the Olympics every night, played board games, went to the Blue Man Group at Universal (bizarre, but kinda cool) and stuff. I had NO internet (which was amazingly easier to deal with than I thought), except for dial-up, which cost something like $10 a minute and was crazy slow, so I couldn't get on much, except to make the reset (necessary, of course!).

But my life is pretty crazy right now. I have an aunt in the Philippines who recently passed away from cancer, and my mother and grandmother are about to fly there in a couple days and they plan to stay for three weeks. I'm also packing my stuff and getting everything ready to start college in a week.

So I'm just asking everyone to bear with me. I know people have been messaging me and asking me to fix things or do things, and don't think I'm ignoring you, I just don't have the time to deal with it at this very second, but I promise I'll get to it as soon as possible.

My number one goal right now for RWL is to release the code, and hopefully before then fix any glaring errors in the code.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Woohoo! Welcome back Shael. Do note the bug reports--and I noticed that Imperium's issue with validation does NOT seem to be present here this round (I checked just because :P), but I have noticed other issues.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

You're Shael, so I'll forgive you for jumping on the "i'm back" post bandwagon ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Sorry to hear about you're aunt, and hope you had a good time on holiday  :) life can be hectic sometimes, I forgive you at least, I mean as long as the game doesn't crash on me and works ok (forums crash on sharptooh lol)

Glad to have you back again.

Firetooth

Yeah our aunt almost died of cancer but they diagonised her quickly enough to kill it but I know someone who's dad died of cancer and someone who's mum is dying from cancer...sad :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.