spread

Started by Firetooth, August 15, 2008, 01:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

honestly, I wish I hadn't wasted time freeing up that land, where's it all gone? Wow, I shouldn't have expected more, but it's nice to be hopeful ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

:P

Like water across a desert, that land is gone before you can even get in a good run.

Firetooth

true...true...the problem is, taek can sell troops and drop net to attack low people, where as I can't...so taek can get as much land as he wants...and Im...stuck :D
Also it's weird, me and apollo freed the land and we were among the people who didn't even benefit xD
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

A highly variable NW is one of the things that actually makes indy good against leaders.

And I don't know why I wasn't doing this, but I know a really annoying strat for indiers, if everybody else is leadering. (another thing I picked up from 'snare  ::))

But for some reason, all the land that was there is now gone  :o There's only like 40k land total in the game.  :P

meestir amayzing

ummm... thats not true iluvashley has 96k land  :P

taekwondokid42

This is turbo. I was actually referring to the fact that the round reset.