land

Started by Firetooth, August 15, 2008, 03:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on August 16, 2008, 12:20:05 PM
I could remind you of last round when you thought someone would admit to cheating then after they're reported for that admitting to hacking their net...besides, if someone could hack net they'd hack trillions of trillions :D wow you sure aren't gullibal!
I can't see what the admins can see, so best off to have them check that BS you tried to pull. Oh well--I really don't care. What I wanted accomplished was accomplished--they took a second look and it was OK'd.

Firetooth

tut-tut naughty trying to get around the filters bad boy! >:(
this is the kinda stuff alazar would get insulted for lol
Yea yea I have a copy of the convo you were certain "I've messaged 1# out of game" the real feng kestrel was laughing his head off ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

take it to the PM's boys
this has nothing to do with the topic
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

It did at the beggining :'(
fact is now we've lose alot of land..infact...235k of it :(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

there's still plenty

Firetooth

yes but land is potnetial power so we're giving TBV alot of potential power

meestir amayzing

and they are not the kind of people we should let any potential power be easy to get to just cuz the person with 60% of the land went on vacation...

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on August 16, 2008, 01:45:32 PM
tut-tut naughty trying to get around the filters bad boy! >:(
this is the kinda stuff alazar would get insulted for lol
Yea yea I have a copy of the convo you were certain "I've messaged 1# out of game" the real feng kestrel was laughing his head off ;)
I don't see how I'm "trying to get around the filters". I typed what I typically would say. Other than that, I'm sure that he'll have a heck of a time defending 235k land later.

Gorak

he has a few tricks up his sleeve

meestir amayzing

like TBV... shadow.... and towers xD other than that its all good

Gorak

if thats all you can come up with
then he really has nothing to worry about from you

Scarwake

Quote from: CobyCopper on August 16, 2008, 12:45:07 PM
I could remind you of last round when you thought someone would admit to cheating then after they're reported for that admitting to hacking their net...besides, if someone could hack net they'd hack trillions of trillions :D wow you sure aren't gullibal!
I can't see what the admins can see, so best off to have them check that BS you tried to pull. Oh well--I really don't care. What I wanted accomplished was accomplished--they took a second look and it was OK'd.

According to forum rules the use of abbreviations in place of curse words is Not allowed.  Please refrain, and use language appropriate for all age levels.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Obliterator

all you guys need to do now is sit around and mass a troops type so when he comes back you smash him.
however you need to also whatch any plans or net rises that the rest pf that clan makes.

Btw a message to Ereptor : If you think that i have a clan hopping mentality by having my own clan what type of mentality do you think you have by going on vac to protect your net. Its the same thing so stop critisizing others when you go and do the exact same thing.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: Scarwake on August 17, 2008, 09:41:26 AM

According to forum rules the use of abbreviations in place of curse words is Not allowed.  Please refrain, and use language appropriate for all age levels.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
And he reported Alazar before for something the filter caught ::)
He did the exact same thing in intresting lol it feels so good being a grass :-X jk

CobyCopper

Quote from: Scarwake on August 17, 2008, 09:41:26 AM

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Tell me something that will accurately describe it, and I'll substitute that in next time I refer to something similar. I'm still at a loss for words to accurately describe it.