land

Started by Firetooth, August 15, 2008, 03:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

40 ? Obscurum in Oriens (#288) 235,922 $561,100,157 None  Lizard Mossflower

c'mon now he's weak can't some indy just break him? :P you've only got a matter of hours before he's in vacation and thats a big chunk of your land gone...I have cash to supply if you're willing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 15, 2008, 03:10:32 AM
40 ? Obscurum in Oriens (#288) 235,922 $561,100,157 None  Lizard Mossflower

c'mon now he's weak can't some indy just break him? :P you've only got a matter of hours before he's in vacation and thats a big chunk of your land gone...I have cash to supply if you're willing.
I was definately considering it but I only had 350 turns and that's to early to run.

taekwondokid42

It's better to have one bad run than to see 250k land go on vacation and not be able to run well for several weeks.

thomaskreisman

Then why didn't you do it?

Wolf Snare

If bob hadn't maxed him out with murders early this morning, I would have unlocked the land in time. However, with him being maxed, me and Pip could not strike.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 15, 2008, 10:48:44 AM
If bob hadn't maxed him out with murders early this morning, I would have unlocked the land in time. However, with him being maxed, me and Pip could not strike.
I was opening him up so some indy could break free the land with or without the help of a leader. I was always short on ratios--I simply couldn't do anything about it. Not my fault--I was acting alone and before I found out about vacation mode. I've been gone for the past 18 or so hours too--plenty of chances to knock free the land.

pippin the mighty

His being the strongest in the game, we could hardly take the land.

Firetooth

Quote from: CobyCopper on August 15, 2008, 12:56:35 PM
I was opening him up so some indy could break free the land with or without the help of a leader. I was always short on ratios--I simply couldn't do anything about it. Not my fault--I was acting alone and before I found out about vacation mode. I've been gone for the past 18 or so hours too--plenty of chances to knock free the land.
you know, you should always check you can op atk someone before you randomly murder when they're not clanned...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on August 15, 2008, 01:22:48 PM
you know, you should always check you can op atk someone before you randomly murder when they're not clanned...
If you say so. I suicided enough to be able to murder. I found out he was completely unshielded, so my murders were doing some real damage. You could have had the foresight to have suicided himself before. I finished out of range--oh well. I didn't expect him to turn coward and try vacation mode.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: CobyCopper on August 15, 2008, 02:10:51 PM
If you say so. I suicided enough to be able to murder. I found out he was completely unshielded, so my murders were doing some real damage. You could have had the foresight to have suicided himself before. I finished out of range--oh well. I didn't expect him to turn coward and try vacation mode.

that's a bad mistake on his part  :wink:

taekwondokid42

he'll come back soon. Until then, just do silly stuff like massing food.

meestir amayzing

i don't think you wanna do that though...

Firetooth

heh better a coward who lives to fight another day then a pwned hero...

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on August 16, 2008, 04:00:32 AM
heh better a coward who lives to fight another day then a pwned hero...
I could remind of you the previous-to-last turbo round where you grabbed land and deleted. Same idea--just he better return or the admins will put a lot of land on the land farm. Oh well--runs won't be much different for me.

Firetooth

I could remind you of last round when you thought someone would admit to cheating then after they're reported for that admitting to hacking their net...besides, if someone could hack net they'd hack trillions of trillions :D wow you sure aren't gullibal!