Outer Heaven

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 13, 2008, 05:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on December 11, 2008, 07:14:32 AM
Quote from: Briar on December 10, 2008, 10:55:51 PM
Armarada Peaceful???? Don't make me laugh.  From what I have seen, it is a clan full of bullies.
Who are you ingame, briar?

Each round I have had a different name and I normally only play on turbo.  The last couple I have been Draco and then DragĂșn, so I will probably stick with names like that. 
I am not necessarily saying that you are personally a bully.  I am saying that there are select members of your clan who are (a.k.a Rautine and others).

I recognize that there have been times where I deserved some of the attacks (when I was doomwyte and nightslayer), but I have seen some unprovoked, drastic attacks on myself and others.

As meantioned in several posts, this is a war game, attacks are what make the game what they are.  I just believe the attacks should be somewhat justied.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Huh... Your in my clan and I didn't even know it  :)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 11, 2008, 08:49:29 PM
Huh... Your in my clan and I didn't even know it  :)

yup.   :)

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on December 11, 2008, 08:00:03 PM
Armarada Peaceful???? Don't make me laugh.  From what I have seen, it is a clan full of bullies.

Each round I have had a different name and I normally only play on turbo.  The last couple I have been Draco and then DragĂșn, so I will probably stick with names like that. 
I am not necessarily saying that you are personally a bully.  I am saying that there are select members of your clan who are (a.k.a Rautine and others).

I recognize that there have been times where I deserved some of the attacks (when I was doomwyte and nightslayer), but I have seen some unprovoked, drastic attacks on myself and others.

As meantioned in several posts, this is a war game, attacks are what make the game what they are.  I just believe the attacks should be somewhat justied.
ok. Ill see about it.
If you have land and troop holes though, don't expect to keep the land.
if you're being murdered etc. make sure to raise your defences, that will third the loses.
Quote from: The Obliterator on December 11, 2008, 02:46:50 PM
And oblit, you and ally were Shade's pets, and for the record Shade and Alazar kept killing me and Shade even paid volkov 100bil to kill me.
Armarda is a teaching clan. I taught tom how to play and Sabriel, and sharpie has taught martin. I usually only fight people if they start a fight or if they deserve it, Briar. We dont "bully" anyone as bullying is fighting someone helpless and usually for no reason.
Look here. I stopped Tom from starting a war with both Outer Heaven and Wrath.

You know what your wrong.
I did what i did with shade, cody and ally cause i enjoyed it they taught me so much about the game.
Us four usually could take over the turbo game and win almost every single round.
I was not shades pet i could do whatever i wanted and it wouldn't matter.
*cough*feng*cough*snir*cough*me
four on 3 you took us from 22bil to 6bil and we still won :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Ya good so you took over that round.
1. there was only three of us at the time.
2. it was an emp round a ton of land.
3. i reverted from indy the same run that i took down that 16 bil net.
4 we were inactive.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

nivek the badger warlord

i should probably mention (if you dont already know) i am nivek the fox warlord... the only reason i changed my name was because you cant be a badger...
silence I kill you!!!!