My real strat

Started by thomaskreisman, August 11, 2008, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I have been running a indy strat or so it seems but where my net really comes from is infermation broking on the side so I have been doing allot of espy spells, it is new for me and I am expierermenting with it, I have great info on Niz that you might want, PM me in game and we might have a deal; it just deppends how much you hate him steeling and murduring you.

Shadow

niz has nohing worth destroying
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 11, 2008, 10:45:15 PM
I have been running a indy strat or so it seems but where my net really comes from is infermation broking on the side so I have been doing allot of espy spells, it is new for me and I am expierermenting with it, I have great info on Niz that you might want, PM me in game and we might have a deal; it just deppends how much you hate him steeling and murduring you.

My guess is anyone who really wants this "great info" on Niz will easily be able to get it for himself through espy if he knows what he's doing.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

all the info you need on niz is to look at his net - he has absolutely nothing, but insists on ruining other people since he lacks the skill to get up there himself.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on August 13, 2008, 06:49:24 PM
all the info you need on niz is to look at his net - he has absolutely nothing, but insists on ruining other people since he lacks the skill to get up there himself.

You don't think it's a possibility this could be a very good veteran player who's doing this just for kicks?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

He is leadering but keeps less than a million leaders. He can only hit indiers with that. I suppose it could be a veteran if the term veteran implies only long playing time, minus the skill, but for all intents and purposes he is a waste of space on the server at the moment.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on August 13, 2008, 08:09:53 PM
He is leadering but keeps less than a million leaders. He can only hit indiers with that. I suppose it could be a veteran if the term veteran implies only long playing time, minus the skill, but for all intents and purposes he is a waste of space on the server at the moment.
so kind of like you

Jk  :D :D :D haha lol

The Obliterator

You do realize it is razorclaw dont you.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Obliterator on August 14, 2008, 12:48:07 AM

Darn!!!That was one of the 4 pices of info I was tring to sell! >:(

Firetooth

It's razorflaw...his most net was 14bil cash...which I promptly stole...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

So? If he insists on being that annoying he can fully expect the abuse.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on August 14, 2008, 07:06:38 AM

So? If he insists on being that annoying he can fully expect the abuse.
True and it is only facts-he's being playing a long time and he frankly has the playing ability of someone who has been playing 1 month...and I mean that in a "nice" way
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Razorclaw has a noob, sore, attitude. He keeps attacking. Also, I say we should give him no attention, it's obvious he want us to get angry, so lets not.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 14, 2008, 08:49:57 AM
Razorclaw has a noob, sore, attitude. He keeps attacking. Also, I say we should give him no attention, it's obvious he want us to get angry, so lets not.
He is noobish dispite his expirience.

The Obliterator

I would say that it an old player just having fun and laughing over all the topics made about him  :P
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better