Photo album

Started by thomaskreisman, August 09, 2008, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

(she is hot)

That is my photo album, thx for looking.

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

pippin the mighty

taekwondokid42

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 10, 2008, 01:49:18 AM
She is not hot :P
ya, she is. you are probably just upset I didn't put commander keys on there in stead of John.

Firetooth

tbh, if you forced me to snog the ferret or that girl, Id chose the ferret! :-* :-*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 10, 2008, 04:40:54 PM
tbh, if you forced me to snog the ferret or that girl, Id chose the ferret! :-* :-*
What! Your British, that girl is a big part of British literature. For the record I like the ferret to. He looks like my Ferret, Ruffles.

Firetooth

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 11, 2008, 09:06:36 AM
What! Your British, that girl is a big part of British literature. For the record I like the ferret to. He looks like my Ferret, Ruffles.
I know, I've read all the books, and ginny is my most hated charecter. Ginny+harry=heart??? yuck :-X he shoulda gone for the one he asks to the dance in the goblet of fire, and what the heck goes on with ron???? gee, she messed up the love lives of the charecters
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 11, 2008, 09:51:53 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 11, 2008, 09:06:36 AM
I know, I've read all the books, and ginny is my most hated charecter. Ginny+harry=heart??? yuck :-X he shoulda gone for the one he asks to the dance in the goblet of fire, and what the heck goes on with ron???? gee, she messed up the love lives of the charecters
Ron and Hermy get married.

Firetooth

I know, I read 'em all! :P :D ;)

pippin the mighty

Awww, spoil it why don't you! I don't exactly read 3000 pages over night.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 11, 2008, 10:44:57 AM
I know, I read 'em all! :P :D ;)
I Read 1-5 seven times, 6 five thimes, and the 7th nine times, I like the Harry Potter books, also the Halo books.

thomaskreisman

(That's your girlfriend Pip)