Bob-sama and Kell

Started by Checkerpaw, August 09, 2008, 04:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

I see Bob-sama and Kell are busy trying to stay unnoticed at the bottom of the rankings. It's obvious they're both concealing their net, but especially so with Bob-sama:

*37 ? Bob-sama (#6) 25,469 $2,374,664 Fox Mossflower

Yeah .... I don't think so .... I think we're gonna have to do something about this, Bob-sama and Kell.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Yeah--have fun trying. Just because we're concealing doesn't mean we have #1-esque NW... me at least.

meestir amayzing

so... maybe put togethere you you...  :P

thomaskreisman

Quote from: meestir amayzing on August 09, 2008, 06:15:00 PM
what?  :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 09, 2008, 06:46:22 PM
what?  :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Hey, what did you just very recently tell someone about one word posts?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 09, 2008, 07:53:53 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 09, 2008, 06:46:22 PM

Hey, what did you just very recently tell someone about one word posts?
haha OK right

taekwondokid42

Neither of them have more than $200 mil real net. They're not up to anything.

meestir amayzing

lol i meant maybe put together they would add up to top net but this guy just answered ^...

thomaskreisman

Quote from: meestir amayzing on August 10, 2008, 03:00:51 AM
lol i meant maybe put together they would add up to top net but this guy just answered ^...
We should still watch them, and what strat works best with a fox? I might try it next round.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 10, 2008, 11:13:17 AM
We should still watch them, and what strat works best with a fox? I might try it next round.
Why watch them, they should be watching us. And leader I presume.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 10, 2008, 12:32:50 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 10, 2008, 11:13:17 AM
Why watch them, they should be watching us. And leader I presume.
Would a indy strat work good with a fox?

CobyCopper

I'm not working with Kell--and both our NWs together wouldn't get a #1 spot. Oh well--I've been playing around a bit.

meestir amayzing

lol Bob-sama stop trying to hide your net we already know that you're hiding it...

windhound

Copycats!

Actually, Fox's cloak works remarkably well if you dont overdo it.  I cant remember, but I think somewhere around 150-200 times.  People forget you're cloaked if you look normal enough.  Two mil net pushes you to the bottom of the scores page where you might not be as noticed, but it becomes much more obvious you're cloaked.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/reg/rwl.php?action=guide2&section=Races%20Guide
Fox is a fairly neutral race, all told.  It has a modest  10% leadership boost, but that's about it as far as strat-specific stuff goes.  You could indy with it alright, but you wouldn't keep up with Rats and there are better races for leader-ing
Its a fun race if you want to keep under the radar and I've used it successfully a couple rounds
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

Quote from: meestir amayzing on August 10, 2008, 07:06:22 PM
lol Bob-sama stop trying to hide your net we already know that you're hiding it...
I'm hiding net, but you'd be surprised how little.