I see why this game is dead

Started by ShaDowPONYride, August 06, 2008, 09:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShaDowPONYride

YOU guys love to pick on the new guy thats JUST bs if you ask me

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 09:51:55 AM
YOU guys love to pick on the new guy thats JUST bs if you ask me

I don't love to pick on the new guy, but I love to pick on the jerk that started this topic.

ShaDowPONYride

So just cause i hit you as you ran turns you  have a corn kob up your but?

IS that it tell the truth  ::)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 11:16:07 AM
So just cause i hit you as you ran turns you  have a corn kob up your but?

IS that it tell the truth  ::)
Yes and you insulted me, also I was trying to teach my sister the farmer strat when you hit me, that ruined my run, so I had to teach her when my turns came back the next day, thus putting me behind schedule, I am still teaching her indy strat and I should be showing her how to kill an annoying noob.

ShaDowPONYride

:o\     so you are cheating you just said you are running 2 accounts and that is cheating  in my book you need to be deleted

we need a admin to look in to this  now thanks

Wolf Snare

ShaDowPONYride, welcome to Redwall! If you stick around and really learn the ropes in our community, I can ensure you will enjoy your experience. The common misconception people have when first coming here is assuming there are no forum rules.

We try our very best not to insult fellow members, as we have a strict PG 13 rating.

Please follow the link below and refresh yourself with these rules, and you should do fine.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7766.0

As for game issues: drop me a line ingame. If you are dedicated to improving your strategy, I can teach you everything you want to know.
Welcome to redwall, and remember; not everyone is after the new players.  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I totally agree with shadowponyride, look where wise claw is in REG now...lets see, she's dead because of the way she was treated. Give the newbs a break for once.
Most people so far have just insulted shadowponyride...oh and remembered freddy mercury, insulted because of his spelling...good thing it was actually ME.
Msg me and I'll help you play some more
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 11:33:51 AM
:o\     so you are cheating you just said you are running 2 accounts and that is cheating  in my book you need to be deleted

we need a admin to look in to this  now thanks
no I have 1 account with me and my sister both using it. also to Firetooth: your just upset because the noob you hired turned out to be a huge jerk, and extremely childish.

Firetooth

lol shadowpony can be a bit of a jerk but Im teaching him im not gonna get involved in this war thing.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

ShaDowPONYride

can i hit the pipe you are smoking Thomas....  cause it has to be some good stuff

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 01:21:02 PM
can i hit the pipe you are smoking Thomas....  cause it has to be some good stuff
shore you can shove it up your [Behind], and while your at it pull your head out of it to.

ShaDowPONYride

now your calling me a jerk firetooth  thats just uncalled for i have never did anything that would make you or  thomas upset  its not my fault thomas is immature and takes thing over board and i just have fun with dumb butt like that.........

pippin the mighty

Pony, Firetooth is kidding, Tom is defending, 2 different things. Cut them some slack.

Firetooth

lol...Im joking if ya can't tell...you're both acting immature, I heard how it started, I think at least.
did you, tom, not knock shadowponyride down to 3k land for no reason?
I feel like such a detective! :D